Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Where Was This When I Wanted It?

Like, at Christmas. Good grief, there's so much snow. And this isn't even the storm we're expecting, just the lake effect. Toronto will hardly feel it, in comparison. Of course, it's much worse in Buffalo, so I shouldn't complain. There was footage on the news of people shovelling their roofs down there.

Tomorrow will likely be a snow day and Friday is a PA Day. Think of me in the quiet moments, because I won't be having any.

Update:

I have now shovelled the driveway and sidewalk 3 times. I have donned the Truly Awful Purple Snowsuit (WTF was I thinking? But maybe it was cool 17 years ago when I bought it.) and am off to play in the snow with DS. Whee!

10 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 13, 2007 12:39:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

*throws a snowball at Seana*

 
At Tuesday, February 13, 2007 3:16:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

I saw them shoveling the snow off the roofs on the news last night. Insane. I can't imagine.

 
At Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, I told you to try something new this week. Yay for the star pupil.

It's supposed to snow here today. Or ice, or some sort of winter weather. Looks like rain to me.

 
At Tuesday, February 13, 2007 9:10:00 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

I think we need to see a pic of your purple snowsuit *giggle*

 
At Wednesday, February 14, 2007 11:15:00 AM, Blogger Swami said...

You have a purple snowsuit? Like a snowmobile suit? Is it Barney purple? Did you buy it in the early days of Barneymania?

*ritsl*
(that's rolls in the snow laughing)

So. If you're snowed in and Buffalo is buried then my evil sister Carole (and Meemo) must be buried too.

 
At Wednesday, February 14, 2007 4:29:00 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Aw, shoot. Da Schwam beat me to the Barney reference.

Enjoy this time with DS. Before you know it, he'll start denying your very existence.

I don't mind the snow; we got flurries compared to upstate NY. It's the ice and the high wind I could do without. And the carppy snow-plowing in Montgomery County as well, with the Amazing Disappearing Fast Lanes!

 
At Wednesday, February 14, 2007 11:56:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

The purple snowsuit was for skiing, back when I could afford to ski. I'm pretty sure it was awful back then, too.

There will be no picture.

 
At Thursday, February 15, 2007 11:11:00 AM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I want to see a picture of you in the purple snowsuit!

 
At Thursday, February 15, 2007 2:39:00 PM, Blogger Paul said...

I'd settle for just the suit without you in it!

 
At Friday, February 16, 2007 9:53:00 AM, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Is it too late to tag along for the playing in the snow.

In other news, I recently finished Melanie Rawn's Dragon Prince series --- again. Have you read it? I think you would really enjoy it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home