Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Non-Update

I have suddenly realised that the date on my last update is Friday. Well, I did post a thread on OT, in case any of OT at large and not just our Bloggers wondered where I was.

Remember how my mom offered to get us some exercise equipment? We got it on Tuesday. A Bowflex. The kids think it's great, but DS is worried he'll get big muscles, like the guy on the poster. He doesn't want big muscles, just little ones. I assured him that he'll be fine. Anyway, I bet my abs will hurt tomorrow. Possibly also my butt.

12 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 2:55:00 AM, Blogger mtw said...

I am very concerned about your butt. I hope it doesn't hurt tomorrow. :-)

 
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 9:01:00 AM, Blogger Swami said...

Bowflexes (bowflexi?) look so very neat. All I have is an exercise bicycle. It's a very nice one, with a recumbant seat so I can lean back and relax while I pedal, lol.

 
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 12:37:00 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

*snort* at DS. I bet you'll be able to kick all of our asses in a few months.

 
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 1:24:00 PM, Blogger Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Don't you know exercise will kill ya?

I'm currently trying to kill myself by riding my bike.. if the traffic doesn't get me first...

 
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 2:58:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

Blech. Exercise is for healthy people. *makes icky face*

 
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 3:54:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

I meant... *snort* @ DS!

 
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 5:18:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Hello, MTW! I am gratified that MM and Nutz's hot boyfriend is concerned about my butt. :-) Take that, hussies.

Swami: LOL @ relaxing while exercising. Bikes make my knees hurt.

*snort* @ weltek. I seem to be mentioning asses and mine in particular quite a lot of late.

mom2: See, that's proper exercise to me, but DH doesn't seem to care if the scenery changes. My former boss used to ride a fair distance every day. He was always telling me stories about being nearly killed.

*fans health over to MM*

Hi Nutz! DS has actually used the machine more than anyone else. He likes the rowing function.

 
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 6:18:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

I just walked to the fridge and got a cream soda. That's all the excercise for me today. I'm tired now.
*checks muscles* They're huge.

 
At Thursday, November 16, 2006 12:21:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

Can I feel your muscles too?

*wink*

 
At Thursday, November 16, 2006 8:03:00 AM, Blogger Paul said...

*heads to confession for thinking about Seana's butt*

 
At Thursday, November 16, 2006 3:34:00 PM, Blogger Surveysez said...

I jumped to a conclusion today. Does that count as exercise?

 
At Friday, November 17, 2006 3:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby got back!

We have a Bowflex. Conner uses it more than we do. That, is not a good thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home