Life is Good
Most days I think life is good, but today's reason? These pants fit more or less comfortably even when I'm sitting down.
Yay!
So this means that even though the scale insists that I still weigh 160lbs, I am slimmer.
DH gave me these jeans a couple years ago. He was buying for himself and had tried on one pair and then bought 2 pair of the same kind. He figured that since they were in the same section, they'd be the same size. In a perfect world, that would be true. The world is not perfect, so I got these jeans.
It irked me that I couldn't wear them for a whole day. They were my laundry day jeans: nothing to wear, wear them until the other stuff is dry.
And now they fit! Mostly. Being men's jeans they don't fit as well as they could anyway. But they don't stick into my gut or my inner thigh.
I'm sure this seems silly.
In related news, I skipped off my Boxflex plus Yoga or Pilates regimen last night. I walked for 1 hour (to and from the Children's Museum) and participated in Mom and Me at DD's ballet last night. Gack. My foot kept cramping up. I should probably try to do more foot and leg stretching. I hate toe cramps.


7 Comments:
Lucky you!
*unbuttons pants so I can sit more comfortably at the computer*
:P
I enjoy non-button pants the most. Which is worse? Toe cramps or stomach cramps?
Whichever blog I go to, there is Carey, pooting.
My toes were killing me last week after I walked 40 minutes back from the library to Casa del Cyg. *passes Seana the Epsom salts*
Not silly at all! Yay, you!
My jeans are so big that I can take them off without unbuttoning them. Which is great, but it also means that I need a new pair and I hate shopping for clothes and spending money. *makes icky face*
I'm afraid to try on Michael's jeans because I don't know what I would do if they fit.
I lost 4 pounds during the week I was sick, and I've only gained back 1. I have really felt inspired lately to go walking, but the weather has not cooperated.
I am going to attempt to eat lite tomorrow.
It's so great to find previous non-fitting clothes that now fit! I got a few new/old pairs of jeans out of my closet - Hooray!
Post a Comment
<< Home