Monday, November 20, 2006

Secret Santa!

I got my SS giftee's name! I'm so excited! I have a couple ideas, too. That was my biggest worry - not having any idea what to get. I hope to have it off in the mail when I send my cards out next week. Whee!

9 Comments:

At Monday, November 20, 2006 2:06:00 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

Wheee! I got my giftee's name too. *plots and plans*

 
At Monday, November 20, 2006 9:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got mine too!

I kind of had a plan for whoever I got, and it will fit for this person. Yay!

 
At Monday, November 20, 2006 10:21:00 AM, Blogger Coco said...

I got mine too, and I am not really sure I can think of something good, because I don't know that person very well.

Still, I suppose a big case of poutine sauce would be okay.

 
At Monday, November 20, 2006 10:51:00 AM, Blogger Swami said...

You're sending cards next week? Over-achiever!!!!

 
At Monday, November 20, 2006 11:36:00 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

Got mine too. Mine will be easy to shop for.

 
At Monday, November 20, 2006 11:51:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

Coc: I am thinking of sending Giftee Nanaimo bar mix instead of poutine. Because poutine is gross.

*runs*

Wait. This is my blog...

Swami: I have cards to send to Germany, so that's why I always send early. I just do them all in one big mailing.

And HD doesn't appear to be participating! I wanted to get tribe to send an offer to his SS that I would give some Kinder Eggs to go in his present. Wah!

 
At Monday, November 20, 2006 3:43:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Well damn.

 
At Monday, November 20, 2006 5:05:00 PM, Blogger Debcapsfan said...

I love this too. Getting my person made me smile. :)

 
At Tuesday, November 21, 2006 4:07:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

I am very excited about my special person! w00t!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home