Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

I've been busy today!

Done so far:

- fed cats of friend down the block who is away (they'll be back tonight)
- stuffed turkey and put in oven
- flirted with husband
- drove over to cousin's house (who is away)
- was unable to open door of cousin's house, despite having done so frequently in the past
- called husband
- picked up husband and children so that husband could help me get into house
- breathed sigh of relief when husband hit upon correct jiggle-pull-push combo to get in
- made insinuations to husband
- changed tapes in cousin's VCR
- acquired tape of Battlestar Galactica
- used cousin's collection as personal Blockbuster and took X-Men 3, Cinderella and Toy Story
- pulled out tomato plants in back garden
- created floral centerpiece for table
- created Hawkeye 10 for this week's TAR
- created blog entry

Now I'm going to go check on the turkey, which should be close to done. It smells so good.

Happy Thanksgiving!

13 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 2:34:00 AM, Blogger mm said...

The most I did today was read your list. *whew* I'm wiped out!

 
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 8:29:00 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

I did the same as MM. :)
Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you had a nice one. *smooch*

 
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 9:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

There should be some leftover turkey, right? I'll bring my own cranberry sauce.

 
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 9:41:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

LOL @ MM and Carey.

Yay, a visit from Boo! You'll have to bring the cranberry sauce, 'cause I don't like that stuff.

There is some chocolate cream pie too...

 
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 10:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*runs and gobbles up all of the pie*

All this talk of pie lately has been absolutely killing me. I think about fricking pie all the time.

 
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 10:50:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

You have to have pie at Thanksgiving. It's like the law or something

 
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 11:10:00 AM, Blogger momma said...

Sounds like a great day, even if it was a bit busy.

 
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 12:14:00 PM, Blogger Glowie said...

Thanksgiving? It's not even Halloween yet.

*grin*
Sounds like you had a fabulous day.

 
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 2:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to settle for cookies and milk. Chipamonk cookies. That's what Conner calls them. He can't quite grasp Chocolate Chip yet.

 
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 3:11:00 PM, Blogger Coco said...

We had sushi instead of turkey. No pie, though I may cave later this week.

 
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 4:40:00 PM, Blogger Swami said...

Skips all the turkey crap and gets right to the important stuff: Battlestar Galactica is fabulous!!! I want to see the whole season RIGHT NOW!!!!

 
At Wednesday, October 11, 2006 10:53:00 AM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Damn. You actually did all this and still took the time to create a floral centerpiece? Bravo.

 
At Wednesday, October 11, 2006 11:54:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

Hi Momma! It would have been less busy if I hadn't had to make all those trips to my cousin's. I have opened that door with my key dozens of times. I can't believe I had to call DH.

Glow: *snort*

Boo: Chipamonk cookies! That's so cute!

Coco: I haven't had sushi in so long. Mmmm...sushi...

Swami: I haven't had the chance to watch BG yet. I've been dying to see what happens after last season's cliffhanger. There's even a new thread in Other Shows, but I didn't open it.

HD: Please note - there were no spoilers here.

weltek: I can't take all the credit for the centerpiece. DD helped collect the flowers from the yard. She's so cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home