Boo!
Lookee what I made for DS's JK class:

Isn't that cute? DD wants the monster one for her class. I said I'd do it if they had a Halloween party, but I'm thinking now that they're going to be a lot of work.
Our house is covered in cobwebs. So the front porch looks a lot like the ceiling in the kitchen. And the living room.
We began to make the giant paper maché spider that will hang out front of the house, but again, I was too ambitious. The balloons are only half-covered in newspaper. The straw legs are pitifully splayed over the garbage bag that keeps the glue from getting all over the floor. Hardly menacing.
I'm out of black paint for the spider, but there's some leftover brown from when we painted the nursery (now DS's room) in forest colours.
Editted to add icing bag and tips. Tips 47 (basketweave, smooth side, for bandages), 5 and 2 (round, for eyes) were used above. Also, that's a pic from the Wilton site, not what I did. Mine were good, but not to the same level of freakish perfection.



16 Comments:
That? Is way too cute!
Forgive me, but does JK = junior kindergarten?
Oobies on a cupcake! I love it!
Yes, JK = Junior Kindergarten.
They are not oobies, you nut! Shouldn't you be in the hospital or something?
LOL @ zombs
Cute cupcake! *chomp chomp*
I thought they were oobies at first until I saw the entire cupcake. You're such a great mom, to make Halloween so memorable for your kids!
I knew they weren't oobies. However, I did think this was a post about me.
*pouts*
I never thought they were oobies, and I'm a guy. Must be something wrong with me.
(I heard that!) :-)
Those cupcakes are great! How did you DO that?
I'm sorry that this post wasn't about *our* Boo. I should have been paying attention. Oops. Here, have an extra cupcake, Boo.
LOL @ all of you about oobies.
Bad ass - *snort*
It's all in the tips, Coco, all in the tips.
I took cake decorating classes a couple years ago, so I had to get all this equipment. I'll be damned if I'm going to let all that stuff just sit there.
I love it! You can decorate my cupcakes anytime (IYKWIM)!
I did not think they were oobies. ;)
I love it!!
I want one! How cool!
*snort* @ Survey! :P
*runs through blogland nekkid*
Those are unbelievably cute. And, you are incredibly talented. I'm lucky if I can just get frosting on a cake without it being full of crumbs aand torn bits. Wouldn't even attempt something like this.
Way too ambitious, you are..
They are too cute! I get alot of ideas from the Family Fun magazine..
(that doesn't mean I actually DO the things.. I just like the ideas!)
Those are so cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home