Friday, September 15, 2006

Motorcycle Mama

DH took me for a ride on the motorcycle, since we had the time this morning. It's been 13 years since I was on the back of a motorcycle. At least my helmet still fit. I guess your head doesn't get fat when you have kids, so at least there's that. I'm also glad that my ass didn't look big - I took a look in a storefront window.

Woo! Free time!

Next week I'll start cleaning.

I swear.

19 Comments:

At Friday, September 15, 2006 12:05:00 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

It's a whole new way of life once the kids are in school. Liberating!Congratulations for making it this far!

 
At Friday, September 15, 2006 2:10:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh... fuggedaboud cleaning! You'll be too busy on the TAR boards next week! :D

 
At Friday, September 15, 2006 2:45:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

I wanna ride on the back of your motorcycle. Please.

 
At Friday, September 15, 2006 3:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Motorcycles make me nervous. But that sounds pretty exciting.

 
At Friday, September 15, 2006 4:18:00 PM, Blogger Surveysez said...

*sings* tour the road on my harley, my motorcycle momma and me!

 
At Friday, September 15, 2006 4:27:00 PM, Blogger mtw said...

Whoa! Born to be wild!

I haven't ridden on a motorcycle since my dad took me for a ride on his when I was five. I burned myself badly on some engine part and haven't tried one since.

 
At Saturday, September 16, 2006 12:01:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

Puffy: I really don't know what I'm going to do with myself next week when DH is on day shift. I'll have 2.5 hours with no-one asking me for anything.

Well, at least on Monday, I'll play on the TAR boards *waves to Nutz*

Carey: you may ride on the motorcylce with DH, but be careful of the exhaust pipe. You don't want to burn your leg like MTW, whose booboo is likely all healed by now, but which I will kiss anyway, if he wants.

boohoo: We used to ride together years ago, before marriage and babies. My favourite was the Virago 920. It was big, which made it more comfortable on long rides.

*taps foot to Survey's song*, even though I don't know it.

DH still likes to tell the story of how we went for a ride in the country and I ended up getting hit in the leg by a cicada (big bug). Ow.

 
At Saturday, September 16, 2006 10:23:00 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

But if I burn myself, then you will kiss me. Right?

Biker chicks are hot by the way. :)

 
At Saturday, September 16, 2006 2:16:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

*pouts* On Mondays I have 4 classes! I'll only be able to post the lvoe list before work and maybe play during my break in the afternoon. WAH!!!

*throws self on floor kicking and screaming*

 
At Sunday, September 17, 2006 1:17:00 AM, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Baaa!

 
At Sunday, September 17, 2006 4:40:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

I will kiss Carey anytime, and not just on booboos. *smooch*

That stinks, Nutz. *pout*

Did HD say something?

 
At Monday, September 18, 2006 2:24:00 AM, Blogger mm said...

*wolf-whistle*

Like Carey said, biker chicks are hot!

Like MTW, the one time I rode on one (my grandpa's) I got burned on the leg. Probably not seriously, but it *did* hurt.

*waits for smooch*

 
At Monday, September 18, 2006 3:12:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I refuse to get on a motorcycle. They scare me. My ex-bf had one, and I wouldn't even sit on it in the garage with no key in the ignition. LOL.

My mom and her bf ride motorcycles on long trips and stuff. I don't get it.

But yay for you and your free time!

 
At Tuesday, September 19, 2006 3:16:00 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

I've never ridden a motorcycle. They skeer me. I have driven a moped LOL.

*vroom vroom*

 
At Tuesday, September 19, 2006 9:52:00 PM, Blogger Swami said...

I have only been on the back of a mototcycle a couple of times. I have never driven one by myself, which would be way more fun I think. Like being on top, lol.

 
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you cleaning yet?

 
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 3:39:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

*waits with Boo to find out if there is cleaning going on yet*

*wonders if, maybe, Seana is wasting time on OT and the TAR boards*

:)

 
At Thursday, September 21, 2006 4:06:00 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

You missed a spot. *points over there* No, there. *points*

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 2:47:00 PM, Blogger mtw said...

Thankfully, it wasn't *you* in my blind spot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home