Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Just in Case You Were Wondering

I've been spending a lot of time with DS, who starts school tomorrow. Yikes.

I took the weekend off from the computer. Now I'm getting the Be the Amazing Racer game set up in TAR Bashers. I probably don't need to put so much effort into it. You make up a sig with a pic of the person and of their team, so people can see who they are easily, type "Be the Amazing Racer 10" at the bottom and the character's name at the top and voila! Not everyone needs a tag line, do they? Do I really have to watch every video to get a good quote?

Probably not. But I will anyway, 'cause that's the kind of anal-retentive nutjob I am. Well, about some things, anyway. Not about everything. *shoves dustbunny back under bed*

*****

In other TV-related news, House is back on. After they got rid of TAR on Tuesdays, there was nothing to watch, so Cousin and I have been watching this. Hugh Laurie has a very diverse resume. He played Jasper, the non-smart dognapper in the live-action 101 Dalmations; he was the upper class twit in all the Blackadder shows (with Rowan Atkinson); he did the voice of "Hare" in the children's show Little Grey Rabbit; and he played an unenthusiastic husband in Sense and Sensibility. Damned impressive, and that's only what I know off the top of my head. I should go set of the VCR now. Stupid Canadian network shows it at 8:00, which is right when I'm putting kids to bed. It's also a bad timeslot, IMO. Not a good family-viewing show.

I like it when House gets punched and stuff. He's such an ass.

7 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 12, 2006 12:59:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

DH watches House, too. He loves it. I've seen one episode, and I could see where the appeal came from. I liked it. :) Maybe I'll get into this season.

Can't wait for TAR! *though can't be compared with the anal-retentive nutjob*

 
At Tuesday, September 12, 2006 4:10:00 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I totally forgot TAR would be starting soon. Thanks for the reminder!

 
At Tuesday, September 12, 2006 4:55:00 PM, Blogger Swami said...

I never liked House. I liked the first one or two shows but then they all seemed too much alike after that so I stopped watching. Besides, I'm a fan of nice doctors, not curmudgeons.

 
At Wednesday, September 13, 2006 2:17:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Woo Hoo!!! TAR is coming!!! *huge grin*

I saw on OT that Seanaboy did well on his first day! Yay for him!!!

 
At Wednesday, September 13, 2006 2:34:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Yes, DS did a GREAT job on his first day at school. His teacher is very proud of him.

So are his father and I.

Really, really proud.

And totally relieved.

 
At Thursday, September 14, 2006 12:13:00 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

Cool beans on DS's first day of school. He may have relapses, but don't we all?

 
At Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:38:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

TAR! Woo!

Hi Seana! *smooch*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home