Friday, June 02, 2006

Not Dead

It's late and I still haven't made it all around the blogs like I'd wanted to. I expect to update tomorrow, but whether that's tomorrow morning or evening, I can't tell you.

I have been horribly crabby lately and I'm not sure what the matter is. I have been speaking to everyone in my "very patient" voice. You know the one. I've also been cleaning a lot to put my angry energy to better use than shouting at strangers, which turns out to be a bad idea. Not that they don't deserve it, but it actually makes me madder to say something that to just shut up about it. Seriously dude, it's a stop sign. The person in front of you has to stop at it. If you honk your horn when they do and make me jump, I will yell at you. And give you the finger. And chickie, if you decide that your cell phone conversation has to be yelled at the top of your lungs while walking down the street and you get the the big swearing finale right in front of me? I will tell you to shut up. It's 9:00 in the morning. Take your bad mood and shove it up your ass.

Anyway.

11 Comments:

At Friday, June 02, 2006 4:57:00 AM, Blogger mm said...

Well, crabby or not, I've missed you the most. By far. You can come here and yell at me all you want, as long as you come back!

*smooch*
{{hugs}}
*tiptoes out of blog*

 
At Friday, June 02, 2006 7:57:00 AM, Blogger Glowie said...

What if I tickle you?

*tickle*

 
At Friday, June 02, 2006 8:03:00 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

{{{hugs}}} for the crabby-crab.

 
At Friday, June 02, 2006 10:03:00 AM, Blogger Schnookie said...

*tiptoes in*

I'm so happy to see you, even if you are crabby. *smooooooooch*

 
At Friday, June 02, 2006 10:04:00 AM, Blogger Swami said...

*tiptoes in*

Good morning, Seana. What a lovely clean house you have!

*tiptoes out*

 
At Friday, June 02, 2006 10:59:00 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I know why you're crabby. It's because you haven't been playing with us lately. And it's making me crabby too, so cut it out. Ok? :D

*sa-mooooooooooch*

 
At Friday, June 02, 2006 11:25:00 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

If you don't have patience, you will be a patient.

 
At Friday, June 02, 2006 12:04:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Hee. You guys are cute.

I will try to be less crabby.

*smooches* to the lot of you

 
At Friday, June 02, 2006 2:15:00 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I'd offer you some Cake, but MTW killed it.

 
At Friday, June 02, 2006 6:19:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

Quit being so pissy!!!!!
*runs away*

 
At Friday, June 02, 2006 8:43:00 PM, Blogger Surveysez said...

crabby patty

no more sponge bob for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home