Where is My Damned Dental Floss?
I made a roast for dinner. Now I really need some dental floss. I can't find any.
Dammit!
I may have to make a trip to the store.
It's driving me nuts.
Nuts, I tell you!
Stuff I think, stuff I like, stuff I don't like, stuff that happens, just a bunch of stuff.
14 Comments:
I have lots of dental floss. Want some? *hands floss to Seana*
Sorry, I used the last of it. :(
Carey: you are teasing me. There are chunks of meat in my teeth and you are pretending to hand me the one thing that will make all the annoyingness go away. Ah!
MTW: *whack*
I'm sorry, Carey. I really appreciate it. I shouldn't take it out on you. That was wrong.
Thank-you.
*pretends to give Seana some floss, then pulls it back, teasing her*
Bwahahaha!
Geez! Why is everyone always talking about me? *grin*
Ahhh... Nutz!
You could just use a piece of thread and pick up the floss tomorrow.
Update: You'll all be glad to know I got some floss from my cousin, who I visited last night.
Bless her heart.
I have floss in every bathroom, the medicine cabinet and my suitcase.
Our dentist passes out floss like it's candy - we always have little trial-sized packets of it floating around since what she passes out is not the kind we like to buy.
I klnow this does you absolutely no good, but aren't you happy knowing that other people have all the floss they need?
Um... maybe you need a better cut of meat?
My sister gets a sesame seed stuck between her front teeth at every meal. Even when there are no sesame seeds present in the food. It's very wierd. She pokes the seed out with her fingernail.
Thanks Boo.
LOL Swami.
Yes, I'm thrilled you all have plenty of floss. Good stuff.
I thought I had tons of those sample-sized ones. But no.
Also thank-you to Survey, who provided a suggestion.
Oh! And I mustn't forget to *whack* MM. Meanie.
In your situation I try the fingernail thing. If that doesn't work I pull a thread out of my clothes. Seriously there is little more irratating than something stuck in your teeth.
Glad you got it out!
On Survivor, they use natural dental floss from plants and trees. How about using a toothpick?
What a great site Isuzu parts end accessories Girls in thong swimsuit contests lotteries go wireless Cyalis levitra prescription com Korean blonde spam filter Antispam bisd net 8080webqsindex html cheap flights Linen dress clothes Tenax auto polish steganos antispam
Post a Comment
<< Home