Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Living Life

I haven't updated lately. I have been busy.

DD is doing the Jump Rope for Heart on Thursday. She is so excited that she got $20 in pledges. We don't usually do this stuff, but it gave me an excuse to visit with Mom and Dad at the company they own together. (That's so strange to me, with them being divorced and Mom keeping her married-to-Dad name, but being married to someone else.)

We had a fun holiday weekend, thought the weather was awful.

DH is on nights, so I have to leave the comp0uter alone so he can sleep.

OK, that's it.

See you!

22 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:01:00 AM, Blogger Zombs said...

Do they own a jump rope company? Cool! Can you get free jump ropes?

How about the ones with lights in the handles?

 
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:10:00 AM, Blogger Schnookie said...

*waves to Seana*

I think it's time for you to move your computer into another room.

 
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:32:00 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

*pouts*

 
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:37:00 AM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I LOVED Jump Rope for Heart! I was good, but that darn Kelli Anderson could always beat my time.

 
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:46:00 AM, Blogger Surveysez said...

I'd jump rope for heart too, but I do enough jumping to conclusions.

 
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 11:00:00 AM, Blogger Jen said...

*smooch* Seana. We miss you!

Nookie is wise. Move that puter!

 
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 1:57:00 PM, Blogger mtw said...

Hey, I've missed you too!
*smooches*

 
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 6:33:00 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

Oobies bounce when ladies jumprope.

 
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 6:46:00 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

Oooh Puffy they sure do! They hurt also!

 
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:08:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

I've been wondering where you were. *smooch*

 
At Friday, May 26, 2006 4:08:00 AM, Blogger mm said...

I've missed you, Seana, and everyone here! Glad to see you back, even for a quick update.

*smooch*

 
At Friday, May 26, 2006 11:46:00 AM, Blogger Debcapsfan said...

So how was the jumping? *poing*

 
At Friday, May 26, 2006 3:50:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Hello, peeps!

It seems I was wrong about the date of the jumping. We just had to have the money in by then. I don't know when the kids will jump.

In other schoolish news, DD has bought a ticket to be in a draw to pie a teacher in the face. She says she'd rather eat the pie. I told her that it would probably be shaving cream. I wouldn't know that except for Luna's pie-in-the-face thing.

 
At Saturday, May 27, 2006 10:21:00 PM, Blogger Swami said...

Man, I would have given anything to pie one of my teachers!

My DH can sleep through just about anything - the clickety-clack of keyboard wouldn't bother him in the least.

I haven't tried to jump rope in a long time. The last time I tried, I think I lasted about 30 seconds, lol. I like my stationary bike; it's all the challenge I need these days!

 
At Monday, May 29, 2006 11:03:00 AM, Blogger Coco said...

I miss you too.. stupid busy.

 
At Monday, May 29, 2006 11:03:00 AM, Blogger Coco said...

How was the jumping?

 
At Monday, May 29, 2006 3:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've missed you too.

And I'm still enjoying my holiday. *grin*

 
At Wednesday, May 31, 2006 3:14:00 PM, Blogger Supes said...

That is such a worthy cause! Ann and Nancy Wilson have truly suffered over the years.

 
At Thursday, June 01, 2006 9:38:00 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

*giggles* @ Supes!

So? Seana? Do you still have a life?

*waits*

 
At Thursday, June 01, 2006 12:57:00 PM, Blogger Glowie said...

*waits*

 
At Monday, February 05, 2007 11:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

 
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 5:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! voyeurs amateur thumbs http://www.southern-california-laser-eye-surgery.info/Evista_cola.html voyeur

 

Post a Comment

<< Home