7-Year-Old's Wisdom
*Note: sometimes DD tells me little truths that she has worked out, general truths that could apply to anyone.
**********
"I know what you shouldn't do, Mom."
"Oh? What's that?"
"You shouldn't marry somebody old. Because they won't last long."


16 Comments:
Good one! I know you write these in your blog, but do you also keep track of your kids' funny lines in a baby book or a journal?
Here's a few more kids' thoughts:
No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.
When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.
Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
Families are like fudge...mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.
OMH, that is so funny!
Of course, that could be an argument for marrying someone old, too.
LOL, that and your DH may not appreciate you marrying someone else. Not to mention it's illegal to marry two people. For now. :)
Those old people sure wear out fast.
Anna Nicole Smith should have paid attention.
*snort*
I love how little kids think!
Survy stole my line again!
*note to self: arrive in blogs before Survy does*
It's probably best to not ask your daughter how old is "old". Just sayin'.
Oh my! *big snorts* for Puffy, Swami, Survey, arkie, Carey and Bob.
Nutz: it's true. And Puffy's right: I really need to write more of these down. She comes up with these little things all the time. The other day, she was trying to think of things you couldn't do all at the same time. Then she was giggling at her own inventiveness. I can only remember that you can't sit, stand and run all at the same time.
Hmmm...I guess my older guy fantasy is out of the question.
D'oh! No it isn't. I just can't *marry* him. *grin*
You have an older guy fantasy? I didn't know...
I have younger guy fanstasies. Much more practical.
They last longer you know! <---not Code.
I guess it's all relative, but *I'm* an older man. *grin*
Maybe we should ask Boohoo about this.
*bats eyelashes at older man*
Hey Seana! Hope you had a great Mother's Day, too. *smooch*
LOL. You really should write these things down. she'll love reading them when she's older.
I love the last one on your list Puffy:
"Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside."
Too cute!
Enjoyed a lot! Generic vicodin pharmacy Cobra laser radar detector Berichte philips lcd tv smoke xanax Best wrist blood pressure
Post a Comment
<< Home