Friday, March 17, 2006

My Bedroom Reeks

Yes, it positively reeks of tropical breezes. I bet even the actual tropics don't reek like this. It's hurting my nose. DS has decided that it's fun to dump liquids on other things. For the last couple days, he's been amusing himself by dumping water on the couches and his bed. He went through a similar thing when he was 2, always dumping stuff out of its container. I expect that from a 2-year-old, but I thought he was over this. Time will tell if he's acting out some issue or if he's just, as he claims, having fun.

I am most assuredly not having fun. He has dumped half a container of scented oil on my comforter. Even though the comforter is now soaking in the washing machine, the smell is in the air and doesn't seem to want to dissapate no matter how many fans I have on in here.

Pity me.

10 Comments:

At Friday, March 17, 2006 12:05:00 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

*high fives DS* Sorry, seana, that's funny stuff. *snort*

 
At Friday, March 17, 2006 12:18:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

*giggle*

*snort*

bwahahahahaha!

Umm, I'm so sorry Seana. I hope you get the smell out. *giggling again*

 
At Friday, March 17, 2006 12:56:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Meanies!

It's on my hands.

Humpf.

 
At Saturday, March 18, 2006 11:46:00 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Omigawsh! I would die! If Nutzgirl even sprays perfume or anything in the house, I have a migraine whithin minutes.

*covers nose*

*runs from blog*

Oh! My summary is up!

 
At Saturday, March 18, 2006 4:26:00 PM, Blogger momma said...

Well.....it sounds more pleasant than the baby powder that Rotten1 was fond of dumping everywhere. Even after I started locking it in cabinets.

 
At Saturday, March 18, 2006 10:06:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Smell update:

It's as smelly as if I had the scented oil stuff in the plug-in thingie. Not bad. I was starting to think it would never go away.

*whew*

 
At Sunday, March 19, 2006 4:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm certainly glad it's getting better.

Conner is dumping things too. I took him to the office yesterday. His favorite thing to dump there is water. He gets a cup, goes to the water fountain, fills it a bit, dumps it. My boss actually taught him how to use the water fountain, so it's his fault.

Until now, I didn't mind because it was just water. But yesterday, he found the coffee can.

What fun.

 
At Monday, March 20, 2006 1:58:00 AM, Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

What do the Tropics smell like? ;-)

Glad you are getting the smell out and yay!! for DD.

*smooch*

 
At Monday, March 20, 2006 12:26:00 PM, Blogger mtw said...

Umm, I just came by to tell you I dropped a little piece of cereal in my coffee. What do you think I should do about that???

 
At Friday, February 16, 2007 8:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Microsoft access training in washington2c dc Seneca casino seating chart Body bingo game delaware breast implants health insurance Lotto megamillions easter story bingo blow jobs Shingles valtrex weeks Plastic rap causes cancer Cialis meltabs casino bingo cards Land rover imports Adderall int shipping Farrish kia fairfax C 3741101 pitcher water filters 3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home