Feeling Good
It's cold and very windy out, but the sky is blue.
My son was sitting in my lap a few minutes ago while we played "Who loves *DS*?" I like them to be able to remember all on their own who loves them. Sometimes he likes me to sing the "I love DS" song.
DD didn't get up until nearly noon. She is probably growing again. She's missing a tooth at the top. The tooth next to the big gap is being pushed up and out so that it is almost perpendicular to the tooth coming in behind it. She looks weird. I try not to laugh.
I am looking forward to a TAR summary by Nutz.
The tax return cheques are in, so there is more money in the bank today than there was yesterday ($24.14). Woo!
We will probably not be able to go to the maple syrup place before the weekend. There doesn't appear to be a day that will be warm enough to insist that DH take the motorcycle to work so we can have the car.
Since it is March Break, the hockey kids have been sent to a sitter. I haven't seen them all week.
DD's little friend is exactly the right kind of little friend that DD needs. They are both enthusiastic about being friends. They both love to make cards and jewelry and give them to each other. They are both the same kind of silly. When Little Friend visited us a couple weeks ago, DD insisted that we have lots of activities planned. Little Friend did the same when DD visited yesterday. Her mother is very shy. I try to make conversation, but not too much, because I think I can be a bit too much. Anyway, she said that they don't often have company and the explanation for that seemed to be that she didn't really know if she could handle other people's kids. But DD is welcome to come back. I'm just so proud of DD for behaving so well. *beams*


7 Comments:
Wooooot! I got a shout-out in Seana's blog!
...but? now I feel the pressure to write an awesome summary. Eeeek! *grin*
Hi Seanna! Your game sounds very cute and quite a nice way to spend an afternoon! Lucky DS!
Your kids are so cute! DS sounds like a total sweetheart. Glad DD found a friend like her.
$24.14 more in checking. That's no tax return. I'm sure you
didn't claim enough in charity!!
Oh I miss those precious days when my children were young!
Lasann: LOL! (at myself) that's how much was in the account yesterday. :-( Now there is more than that. Sorry to be unclear. We can't afford to be charitable, that's why I give blood. *grin*
Yes, Nutz. Make with the humour. I demand that you be funny! *pressures Nutz*
Hi, momma and monstah! Shortly after I wrote that, they decided to see who could hit the other in the head with a bit inflatable ball, which led to a fight that was much less cute. *grin*
I love hearing stories about your DD and DS. How nice to have a good friend, too.
Have I told you lately how cute I think you are? I just lvoe when you talk about your kids. They are so lucky to have you!
Post a Comment
<< Home