Monday, March 27, 2006

I won!

Woo! A donut! I won a donut! This is the first time I've won anything in that stupid Horton's promotion in 4 years!

Orange smoothie is my new lucky drink.

OK, what should I get? I'm partial to Boston Cream, but the Sour Cream Glazed are so nummy.

25 Comments:

At Monday, March 27, 2006 7:13:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

I always opt for the glazed donuts. *grin*

 
At Monday, March 27, 2006 7:13:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

That's code, isn't it?

 
At Monday, March 27, 2006 8:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carey just wants the doughnuts to match the look in her eyes. *snerk*

Go for the Boston Cream. Extra doughnut cause no hole!

 
At Monday, March 27, 2006 8:21:00 PM, Blogger mtw said...

Boston Cream - no contest. Glad to help.

 
At Monday, March 27, 2006 9:00:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Mmmm... Boston Creme is my favorite! Oh... I mean favourite! *grin*

 
At Monday, March 27, 2006 9:44:00 PM, Blogger momma said...

I say go for the donut that the kids won't eat.

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 12:01:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

OK, so that's 3 votes for Boston Cream, then. Momma's vote counts as BC, since the kids won't eat that.

This is not to say that Carey's glazed donut will be overlooked, oh no.

I am stupidly happy about this. If only it had been the car, though. Or the bike. I'd have liked to win that. For DH, not me. My knees can't take it.

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 12:22:00 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

Glazed donut is soooo code for something. *grin*

Oh, and congrats on the win.

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 3:07:00 AM, Blogger mm said...

Great. Now I want a glazed donut.

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 8:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boston Cream is the best by far. And you'll need a big 'ol glass of milk to go with it.

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 9:24:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

So, 4 votes Boston Cream, 2 glazed?

[crudeness alert]

My donut was plenty glazed last night for all the good it did me. DS had trouble sleeping again. Between that, DH's night shift and Aunt Flo, it's been too long. I'm getting irritable. Blah.

[/crudeness alert]

Also, I now have a nasty sinus cold. I took a pill last night and it lasted 2 hours. My neck is stiff, I have to breathe through my mouth and it's cleaning day. At least there's TAR tonight.

I reserve the right to delete this post if I feel later that it was TMI. Right now I just feel bitchy. Thank-you.

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 10:28:00 AM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I'll give you a dollar to get me a donut, too.

Go for glazed.

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 10:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw a comercial for Tim Horton's chocolate with carmel filling doughnut! Perhaps you need to try this and report back?

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 10:51:00 AM, Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

I did not read the TMI post, so I'm not sure if you got your donut or not.

I would have a very hard time choosing. I love Boston creme, but the old fashioned sour cream are good all through and better for eating over a long time cuz even the crumbs are delicious.

You might need both

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 11:12:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

Caramel? Oh. My. Gawd.

Glazed donut for weltek. Anyone else?

This caramel one might win, though. I've never heard of that. Sounds yummy. I'm all about trying new things.

Ever tried the chocolate sour cream, Bob? They're good too.

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 12:24:00 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

So, did you go for the caramel one? Initially I was all for the Boston Cream but when chocolate & caramel are involved, I'd definitely go for that one.

Yay for you winning a donut!!!!

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 12:26:00 PM, Blogger Syren said...

I like french Crullers...or however you spell it.

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 3:43:00 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

You can have my donut. Maybe Bob should herd donuts. They are very holy.

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 4:09:00 PM, Blogger Coco said...

Seana= big dork.

I like the Walnut Crunch myself.

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 5:11:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

Damnit damnit damnit. Ya'll need to quit talking about donuts! I don't even *like* donuts that much and now I am craving one!

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 5:43:00 PM, Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Zombs, that was puntastic.

Is it run to *whack* pregnant women?

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 6:52:00 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

Buy a dozen mixed donuts to go along with your freebie.

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 7:47:00 PM, Blogger mtw said...

If your donut is still glazed, maybe you should go for the maple bar!

Do they have those in Canada?

 
At Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:46:00 AM, Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

BTW, up there?

It should say wrong.

 
At Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:51:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

Thank-you for clarifying, Bob. I was confused. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home