Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A Couple Things

My son fell asleep in my lap as I rocked with him in the rocking chair. He has fallen asleep in the middle of the day several times in the last week. He has also been quite cranky. I had thought the crankiness might be due to DD being home for March Break and so our schedule was disrupted. Yesterday, I insisted that he come with me to the store because I can't leave him here with DH while DH is trying to sleep - night shift this week. He fell asleep in the car on the way over, which is barely a 10-minute drive. He fell asleep again on the way back from DD's ballet class. I hope it's just that he's growing and not that he's sick or hurt and just not telling me.

*****

I crack my knuckles now and then. Not so often, I figured. Well, I've been trying to stop. I do it all the time! Ah! People must be disgusted with me. I quit smoking. I quit caffeinated coffee. I quit biting my nails. I can stop doing this too.

*****

ETA: We changed the flush mechanisms inside the tanks of both toilets on the weekend. We don't have to jiggle the handles anymore! No more leaks! And? The new mechanisms are really quiet. Cool.

In addition to this, DH also put on a new showerhead (doesn't have one jet that goes right in your eye) and a new vent hose for the dryer. Next up: the car. That'll be pricy.

*****

TAR tonight!

11 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 5:08:00 PM, Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

AHHHHHHH!

My eye!

Can you come fix my faucet too?

Thanks

Bob

 
At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 6:01:00 PM, Blogger mtw said...

Can you make my shower be hotter? Some mornings it's barely warm enough to shower, others it's nice and piping hot.

Oh, and I think you should give up giving things up or pretty soon you'll be a total FUNSUCK!

 
At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 6:10:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

Please come and fix my water too. The pressure keeps changing from day to day. It's annoying.

 
At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 7:59:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Poor DS! Does he have a fever? Sniffles? Cough? I'd have him to the doc by now.

Don't be a funsuck!

I have a new kitchen faucet! Yup! It only took a year of listening to that dreadful drip and having a broken sprayer! I love it!

*does TAR happy dance*

The best part? I'm on Spring break this week and can play on the TAR boards tomorrow! Usually I have to wait until Thursday to play there and it just isn't as much fun as Wednesday. *pout*

*dances out of blog*

 
At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 8:01:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh! I really hate TAR being on at 10 pm! I wait all.darn.day. for it and by the time it comes on? I'm too tired to play in the East Coast thresd. *pout*

I wish they would change it back to 9 pm.

 
At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 9:36:00 PM, Blogger momma said...

Yay for quiet potties and new showerheads!

Could DS need a midday nap again? How is his behavior?

*smooch*

 
At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 2:00:00 AM, Blogger mm said...

*cracks knuckles*

He's probably just growing, but taking him to the Dr. might make you feel better anyways.

*yay* for the new shower head and toilet thingies!

 
At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 6:00:00 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

I think the Seana family can make a nationwide peep=meet tour, fixing all of our plumbing problems.

 
At Sunday, March 26, 2006 10:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have great pressure at the Boo house. And we only run out of hot if Mr. Boo takes an unusually long shower.

We also have one of those big giant heads. I hate cleaning it, but it's worth it.

 
At Wednesday, March 07, 2007 9:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

 
At Tuesday, April 24, 2007 2:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Effexor no appetite Eugene oregon - golf courses Opiate pain relievers Las vegas baccarat Unbid antivirus sex toys http://www.ritalin-0.info va loan mortgage refinancing Levitra hour about fioricet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home