Friday, March 31, 2006

I Am a Bad Person

The hockey kids broke their own front window last night. As is standard in this part of the world, their house has a bigger rectangular window above 2 smaller rectangular windows, sometimes there are 4, as with our house. The smaller ones are usually screened and can open. They are about 2 feet long and 1.5 foot high. It is one of these smaller windows that was broken.

I laughed. I really did. It was so funny. To make it that much funnier, the 16 year old from next door to them and his idiot friend were there too. I didn't see who took the shot, only heard the tinkling of the glass. The last time I heard that noise (last week), they had knocked out someone's headlight.

On Saturday, they hit our car with a hockey stick while DH was pulling into the driveway. He waited until the mother came home and, um "discussed" that with her. On top of that, we know that their neighbours on the other side have complained to them about the kids hitting the ball off their window and car.

There was no hockey game last night. I am so. freaking. happy. With any luck, the hockey kids and the idiot rugby boys will be off the street for a while.

So now a bunch of inner-city kids aren't getting fresh air and exercise and that makes me happy. You see what a bad person I am?

7 Comments:

At Friday, March 31, 2006 11:59:00 AM, Blogger momma said...

*snort*

That's pretty funny. Serves them right. I bet their mom was Pissed.

 
At Friday, March 31, 2006 12:01:00 PM, Blogger Syren said...

Not a bad person at all. I laughed yesterday too at something I know I should not have.

My demon spawn cousin who is 8 and is just horrible to her brother, sister, and syrenboy kicked a soccer ball very hard and hit her 3 yr old sister in the bare legs with it. Normally, 3 yr old would run off and cry, but seeing as her and brother are getting tired of demon spawn, she grabbed a stick laying in the yard and whacked demon spawn across the face, while saying "quit urtng me".

I know I should not have laughed. But I did. One day I will blog about this kid. She really is so bad that when she knocks on my door I litterally cringe thinking of opening it.

 
At Friday, March 31, 2006 1:53:00 PM, Blogger Monstah said...

*lol* I love your stories, I really do.

 
At Friday, March 31, 2006 2:18:00 PM, Blogger arkie said...

*snort*

 
At Friday, March 31, 2006 2:52:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Just wait until your kid wants to practice hockey in the street, missy.

Karma, man, karma... *grin*

 
At Friday, March 31, 2006 3:22:00 PM, Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

I think it would be even more amusing if t5hey put the puck through the window of the drug dealers.

That should make a good story.

 
At Friday, March 31, 2006 6:55:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Hello, all!

Momma: their mother is pretty ineffective, but yeah, I'm hoping the hassle of having to replace the window drives a lesson home to her as well. *smirk* Good thing it's been warm. They haven't even put up a piece of plywood yet.

syren: Good for the 3-yr-old. Glad she's standing up for herself. What a way to grow up.

Nutz: My karma's just fine, but theirs seems to be biting them in the ass. *grin* By the time my kid wants to play hockey on the street, these boys should be driving. I hope he bashes their car over and over and over. Then I will say "He was just having fun" when they complain to me. *bigger grin* No, not really. I plan to teach him respect for other people and the possessions they worked hard to earn the money to buy.

*smooch* to arkie and monstah

Bob: *that* would totally kick ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home