Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Favourite Band Meme

Tagged by weltek.

Instructions: Choose a band or artist and answer the questions using only titles of their songs.

I choose Duran Duran. I wanted to choose The Sisters of Mercy, but their titles are too weird for this. I lvoe the Sisters.

Are you male or female? Girls on Film
Describe yourself: Still Breathing
How do some people feel about you: Notorious
How do you feel about yourself: Is There Something I Should Know?
Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: I Don't Want Your Love
Describe your current significant other: Want You More
Describe where you want to be: Lakeshore Driving
Describe how you live: My Own Way
Describe how you love: Of Crime and Passion
What would you ask for if you had just one wish: Interlude
Share a few words of wisdom: (Reach Up for the) Sunrise
Now say goodbye: What Happens Tomorrow

I'm tagging Nutz, MM and Momma.

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:21:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

Yay! Thanks for tagging me. Love the answers you ended up with!

*smooch*

 
At Thursday, March 30, 2006 7:05:00 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

OK, my answers are posted! Guess who I chose? *grin*

 
At Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:43:00 AM, Blogger Swami said...

Hi Seana. I like Duran Duran!

Boy, your blog eluded me for the longest time. Did you know you can't find it from your Blogger profile, which is how I found most everyone else - click on their name & look.

I finally wised up and tried one of those linky things on Carey's page. Worked like a charm!

Now I can do some back-reading here and catch up on important stuff. But first I have to go to the dentist. :(

 
At Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:51:00 AM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Always good to choose a band that has a large back catalog! :-)

Good stuff!

 
At Thursday, March 30, 2006 12:09:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Welcome, Swami! Sorry that it's hard to get to. I tried all the word verification stuff (PITA) and the no anonymous users (but before I signed up, I was really nervous) and in the end, I chose just not to make the blog available to the directory. It seems to keep out the spammers, and hopefully the trolls as well.

Glad you could make it!

 
At Thursday, March 30, 2006 6:56:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

Now I have Sunrise in my head. I like that song.

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 3:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Celexa and generic drug and comparison http://www.trim-spa-diet-pill.info/Uk_classic_car_insurance.html Car insurance list business insurence rates When to start progesterone with clomid Vehicle residual value insurance coverage vehicle insurance and safety rating Exercises lift face Ptcprod service drill asp clomid 362920 condi 447 arrangement flower reception wedding Renault scenic seat cover play for free blackjack car insurance seattle Serial bps spyware remover Zyrtec brook park minnesota acid reflux without nexium Heavy duty digital cameras Dutch zocor neuropathy kaizen tennis Hexaware web designer Overhead projectors usage

 

Post a Comment

<< Home