Friday, January 13, 2006

More Randoms

1. DH's niece is doing her placement at DD's school and parking in our driveway. She started yesterday afternoon and had to be in today at 8:00. She's a good kid. I'm really surprised at how well she turned out, considering her brother has dreadful behavioural issues. He lives in a group home. Niece has actually decided to make a career of being the support person for similar kids. The Kindergarten teacher was telling me the other week that we have a pretty high rate of kids like this who need the shadow, but don't have one. I'm glad that we're getting these 8 students, considering we usually get 2 or 3.

2. DD is having an Instant Breakfast. She is all set up about drinking a milkshake (not exactly) and getting her vitamins. It's funny. Believe it or not, she chose the iced cappucino flavour this morning. She loved the iced cap's from Tim Horton's. She once drank all of mine when she was younger and my back was turned. *grin*

3. DS has a 9-volt battery. He says it's his secret weapon and he's hiding it in his pocket to bam down doors. He's not allowed to bam people, of course.

4. DH has taken his motorcycle to work, because he's going to Friday the 13th today. Bunch of weirdos. Well at least it's not that cold.

16 Comments:

At Friday, January 13, 2006 9:37:00 AM, Blogger momma said...

LOL @ DD - I used to love Instant Breakfasts.

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 9:51:00 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

Michelle's cousin started collecting batteries when he was about 4 years old. You would believe the battery collection he has now at the age of 35. Heh.

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 10:23:00 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Just popped in to say, good morning! *smooch*

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 12:35:00 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I don't know if I've ever had Instant Breakfast. Weird, I know. I've had Slim Fast...does it taste the same?

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 12:45:00 PM, Blogger Sonya said...

Came by to say it is Friday 13th. Has anyone realized?

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 12:55:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Instant Breakfast is this powdered stuff that you mix into milk. It's pretty good, actually. I don't know if it tastes like the Slimfast stuff.

Sonya: On every Friday the 13th there is a big motorcycle rally in a small town on Lake Erie called Port Dover. DH is headed there tonight after work.

Hi, Nutz!

What did he do with the batteries, Carey? Did he bam stuff? Cause apparently, that's a lot of fun.

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 1:42:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

Ick, I don't like the shakes like that at all. But then, I don't like milk either.

*smooches* Seana!

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 1:51:00 PM, Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

I totally approve of DS.

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 2:44:00 PM, Blogger Glowie said...

oooh. I want a milkshake!

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 3:00:00 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

I hope DS does not take mommy's batteries from the nighttable.

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 3:10:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Zombs!!! effin' *snort*

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 3:39:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

Nope, he just kept them in a box. A little strange but to each his own.

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 3:55:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

You know, my batteries went dead recently. Horrible timing too. *sigh*

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 4:23:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

Always have a back up. ALWAYS.

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 4:53:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

LOL!

I'm glad (and a little scared) that Bob approves of DS.

*smooch* to all

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 8:16:00 PM, Blogger Monstah said...

Cuteness abounds always in your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home