Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Cookies!

By request:

18 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 2:23:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

On second thought, those look pretty darn good!

*smooches* Seana!

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 2:32:00 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

You didn't bake these, did you?

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 4:02:00 PM, Blogger momma said...

I want the chocolate chunk ones.

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 4:12:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

I want snickerdoodles. Yummmmmmmy.

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 4:56:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

BTW, those are (clockwise from top left)

- oatmeal
- snickerdoodles
- gingerbread
- chocolate chip
- chocolate chip dip
- sugar cookies

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 5:42:00 PM, Blogger ukrocks said...

I want a real update!

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 8:20:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

*gigglesnort*

Is this the break room?

Thanks for the cookies!

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 8:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMMMMmmmmmmm, got milk?

 
At Wednesday, January 11, 2006 9:33:00 AM, Blogger Glowie said...

yummy! I'll take one of each please. Is there coffee? *looks around for coffee*

 
At Wednesday, January 11, 2006 12:06:00 PM, Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

*whack to UKRocks*

*snorfles down cookies*


Now, I want an update

 
At Wednesday, January 11, 2006 12:39:00 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

Wow! Now those are cookies!

*munch munch munch*

Thanks Seana! *samoooooooooooch*

 
At Wednesday, January 11, 2006 12:57:00 PM, Blogger mtw said...

Those look so yummy! I want some of the ones on the bottom!

 
At Wednesday, January 11, 2006 12:57:00 PM, Blogger mtw said...

Oooh, I want some of the snickerdoodles too. Those are my favorites.

 
At Wednesday, January 11, 2006 1:02:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Hello, all. snort@ UKR

Hi, Glow! Boohoo had coffee in her blog for a while. You'll just get plain, average coffee in here. Maybe I'll add some cinnamon to the grounds before the water goes in.

*sigh* I was trying to write our "How We Met" story, but I keep not liking what I've written.

I guess I'll get busier on that tonight...

 
At Wednesday, January 11, 2006 1:12:00 PM, Blogger Monstah said...

Did you know I am a total cookie monstah? Cookies are my favorite. Above all else. Cake, pie, icecream...

I like crunchy cookies the best.

 
At Wednesday, January 11, 2006 1:44:00 PM, Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Snickerdoodles! Yes please :D I have just recently made a ton of anise cookies, yum.

 
At Wednesday, January 11, 2006 6:39:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Cookie monstahs are very welcome here. I have yet to actually bake cookies, but staring at pictures of them has been making me drool.

Pfft. I need fewer cookies and more exercise.

Hi, Chrissy! Anise, huh? How do you make them? Not that I have any anise extract left. DS dumped it out on the counter. I don't know why he thought that would be a good idea....

 
At Thursday, January 12, 2006 1:59:00 PM, Blogger volsfan said...

Which one is for me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home