Yick
It's going to rain all week. It will be below freezing with the wind chill.
I started my period a day early. I wasn't prepared. But at least that explained the horrible headaches the 2 days beforehand.
DH is on night shift, so even though he'll be home all day, he'll be sleeping. At night I'm sleeping alone.
The only plus I can see here is that the week I can't have sex and the other week I can't have sex have coincided.
DD's costume needs a red cape. I can't find anything to make one out of. Bright side: I found a bag of hand-me-down clothes that are in excellent condition, and should fit DD (at the rate she is growing) by mid-winter.
DH has yet to be reimbursed for his medications. That's a couple hundred we're waiting on, and until then, we can't afford anything. Bright side: There is one. It's just a matter of finding it. I can't think of one for the weather, either. I always end up singing that 10,000 Maniacs song I posted a couple weeks ago on days like these. With a quiver in my bones just thinking about the weather.
Who's got sun? Tell me about your nice sun.
Editted to add:
Mu fucking loser neighbours ran a fucking crack house for 6 months and they never got caught. I'm 5 minutes late out of the library and now I have a ticket. I'm so upset I actually cried.


29 Comments:
Hey, we started at the same time. And I had a headache for two days also! Weird. :)
I read your last line as asking "who's got a gun" twice. I was going to run in her yelling NOOOOO!!!!! I guess I'm tired.
*smooch*
and not to brag but we are still pretty sunny out here in Cali. Kids are wearing shorts and T-shirts tomorrow.
I got sun, wish you were here :D Of course early evening I get the torrential downpours so I have the best of both worlds I guess. Not so pleasant when I am out delivering, but hey, I'll take the pity tips :D
*smooch*
I never had headaches before my period started until I had DD. Now? I get horrible ones right before. Oh and I let her know it's her fault. *grin* Yep, I'm one mean mama. *grin* ok maybe not.
*smooch* to Seana, I sleep alone every week. ummmm well except for Morgan, she sleeps with me.
We've got rain too, plus horrible wind! *pouts*
I find that other people are the cause of my headaches right around my period. *grin*
Our sun is disappearing. We didn't even get our normal Indian Summer like normal in the begining of October. I hate cold weather. It makes me crabby. Waaaah.
*smooch*
I like cold weather. It is nice. We have no sun to tell you about, though.
On the bright side, "Tomorrow" has chased out "Waterloo" as my earworm.
Is that a bright side?
I am much too warm. I am regretting not wearing thongs today.
Stoopid socks.
*HUGS* for Seanna.
I sometimes enjoy having the bed all to myself when DH is out of town.
I hate waiting for reimbursement checks.
We have beautiful sunshine here today but it's FREEZING!!!! It's barely 60F. Yeah, I know that's warm compared to some places, but it was 80F just last Friday.
We have no sun. I have no red cape material. I sleep with Shawn, Sasha, Sebastian, and Soda Pop every night. Serena and Savannah sometimes sleep in the room with us. I'd like to sleep alone once in a while. *grin*
*smooch*
Oh yeah, I'm so sorry that you got a ticket. :-( I would have cried also. *smooooooooch*
Aw, babe.
I'm sorry hon.
*smooch*
(It's raining here too...)
I have sun. But was 31 and sunny at 7 am. BRRRRR! It's now 54 and Sunny. Yes, that's in American degrees. *grin*
Can't you make a cape out of a piece of red material?
Sorry you got a ticket. :(
Thank-you all for the *hugs* and commiseration.
I feel better now that I've done some cleaning. I'm still not looking forward to telling DH when he gets up. It's only $12, but it's a complete waste of resources.
He will be understanding. Which invariably makes me feel worse. Go figure.
Hey I just finished my period and? Since my last kid I have gotten horrible headaches prior to starting. I never did before! What is up with that?
Sorry about the ticket. 12$? That is what? 50 cents in American? :)
Hey I just finished my period and? Since my last kid I have gotten horrible headaches prior to starting. I never did before! What is up with that?
Sorry about the ticket. 12$? That is what? 50 cents in American? :)
Zombs is having stutter issues.
That just stinks, Seana. Twelve bucks is at least one dinner from the grocery store.
*smooch*
Ok, I don't know what is wrong with me for thinking it was bright sunshine outside LOL. I went out at lunch time and the skies were dark. We're getting the outer bands of Wilma I guess. No rain but dark clouds and coooooooold temps.
Poor Seana. Rain and PMS make things appear just horrible.
*smooch*
I'll update my blog links if you update yours!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hey HD! Welcome!
I'll update shortly.
Yeah, what is it with Zombie and the double posting? Let's make up a new word, like "gingering", when you just reply to the last post in a thread.
Sorry that your imaginary sun went away, Schnookie. :D
Thank-you Monstah. I didn't consider the effect of hormones or the environment. That actually makes me feel better.
Yeah I want to know why I always double post? What am I doing wrong? I don't mean to!
I have even done it while updating my blog.
Gah! I feel like a dweeb.
*hangs head in shame*
Uh, Zombs.
You're a dweeb. Luckily, it only makes me .heart. you more.
I have snow. Yes that is right it is freaking snowing here. And it is 36 degrees. Last week it was in the 70's, today it was 36.
Sorry about the ticket.
Did I mention we have snow? 36 degrees?
*smooch*
You're not a dweeb, Zombie.
You know we lvoe you. :-)
Syren: Ew. Snow? That's wrong, especially so far south.
Zombie's a dweeb, Zombie's a dweeb
I have sun, but it's also cold here. It was 37 this morning. I hate cold.
I started 2 weeks early this month. Oh the fun. However, this might be the last one I have, so I'm not trying to complain too much. (If you don't know, it's broken, and we're doing some fixing next month.)
You can have Conner's red cape from his Superman costume. He seems to want no part of any costume. Guess he'll be a little boy for Halloween.
I like 10,000 Maniacs and that song.
Thanks boohoo! This will save me from ripping out the stitching on that fugly red dress. :D
I read about your problem on your blog. I hope the fixing goes well.
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Alarm faraday system Accutane erectile dysfunction ready headphone craps 1997 eclipse mitsubishi sale Price a minivan fbb+fan+female+body+building Old western movies glen ford
Post a Comment
<< Home