Friday, November 04, 2005

Will Work for Cookies

I just either swept or vacuumed all the floors. I'm tired of cleaning my house. Can I come to your place and clean yours?

12 Comments:

At Friday, November 04, 2005 11:37:00 AM, Blogger Glowie said...

Yes! You can come and clean mine. What time should I expect you? What kind of cookies?

 
At Friday, November 04, 2005 12:59:00 PM, Blogger momma said...

Of course! I'm even making a trip to the beer store, so I'll pour you a real drink.

 
At Friday, November 04, 2005 1:03:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

Mine would take you several days to clean. I've neglected it so much lately. So how about I throw some milk in with the cookies? Still wanna do it?

 
At Friday, November 04, 2005 1:14:00 PM, Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

I just came over to visit and laugh at you for running over the extension cord of you lawnmower.

Because I have never done that.

Nope, nope, nope.

 
At Friday, November 04, 2005 1:38:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

OK, 3 places done.

Thanks for visiting, Bob. I'm glad you never did that. Makes ya feel kinda silly. :D

 
At Friday, November 04, 2005 1:44:00 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

You're probably all pooped out now to want to clean my pig sty up.

I insisted that we buy an electric hedge trimmer so that I could use it. I refuse to use the gas-filled things. Anyhoo, I love my hedge trimmer but so much stress over worrying that I'll chop the extension cord LOL.

 
At Friday, November 04, 2005 2:58:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

I'm sitting in the rocking chair. I have just looked behind me to find out why DS is no longer kicking me and demanding that we go back downstairs to play. It's because he's fallen asleep. We have to be at the school in 10 minutes to pick up his sister.

He has fallen asleep around this time every day this week.

Bob: I was sure that someone as brilliant as you would never do something as silly as that. :D

 
At Friday, November 04, 2005 3:18:00 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

Hands Seanna some freshly baked pumpernickle loaf with spinach dip.

You did a superb job on the space craft *giggle*

 
At Friday, November 04, 2005 4:08:00 PM, Blogger arkie said...

Is it too late to get my house on the list? I will make any type of cookie you want (but that will mean more dishes for you to wash).

 
At Friday, November 04, 2005 4:52:00 PM, Blogger Syren said...

Yes. I will even cook for you.

Please.

 
At Friday, November 04, 2005 7:34:00 PM, Blogger Coco said...

Coffee Crisp okay? I'll be waiting for you.

 
At Wednesday, January 31, 2007 11:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Free photos asian teen girls tits and nipples Consumer report printer plotters Pdu electrical signal circuit breaker Blackberry 7750 Chiropractic erectile dysfunction Refrigerators with short out swing Impotence and prostrate cancer hummer dealerships 528i sport pack info

 

Post a Comment

<< Home