What time is it?
I forgot all about Daylight Savings Time. So now I'm an hour off. I should be happy about not losing any time today. But I'm grouchy because DS had me up all night and then no-one would let me rest this morning.
Here, go check the time yourself:
http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5/java
I've come up here to check the blogs and sew DD's cape and the kids followed me upstairs and are wrecking the bed.
Pardon me.
Now they are fixing the covers because I bloody well said so.
Because of the time change, we didn't get Winx Club taped. Aw, Mom... OK, give me a break. It's not the end of life. yes, I know that Sundays are the new episodes with Layla, but you won't die if we miss a couple weeks. You have Season 1 episodes every other day to sustain you.
My sewing machine is screwy.
We're going to my MIL's place today so the kids can visit with Nanny and Papa. Then we're going to my mother's because she wants to give us the old couch. I have heard through the grapevine that Mom might be selling the house. I have heard that this is because buying boats and fancy trucks and going on vacations 3 times a year and such can be expensive. She won't tell me until it's done, because it might give me the opportunity to gloat. Like how she didn't tell me she got married. That way I couldn't get her back for how she acted at my wedding. Some of my other relatives still talk about that. They should get over it, but she could have at least tried to smile. And if she didn't like the wedding, she could have helped plan it. Blah.
Anyway, I can't blame DH for not wanting to go, since Mom is really so fake with him, she might as well just be hostile.
Alright, time to go carve the pumpkin. We have a whole extra hour before we have to leave now.


16 Comments:
Aww, sorry about your mom. But maybe you'll be getting a new couch, so that's good, right? I've never heard of Winx Club, what is that?
*smooches* Hope you have a good time today.
http://www.winxclub.com/new/index.php
It's not so bad. It's about teenaged fairies in magic school. There are 6. Then there are the bad witches from witch school and the cute boys from hero school.
It's pretty harmless and the girls are respectful and work together. They kick monster butt (sorry Monsty) and save the Realm from dark forces.
The couch is in good shape. We'll take it, but didn't get it today for want of a vehicle to tranport it.
That sucks about your Mom. I'm lucky enough that both of our sets of parents like each of us and each other.
May I have some pumpkin seeds, please. *grin*
Is this Winx club Disney? Cause I think I got them on our fruit snacks with Tinkerbelle.
I never carved the pumpkin :(
I can't believe I am missing most of Halloween now!
Carey: I already fried them with some butter and salted them. You like?
Zombs: No, not Disney, they're an import from Italy. The dubbing is pretty good and it doesn't seem to have the bad translation moments that make Japanese cartoons so funny. You never carved a pumpkin? You must. Fun fun fun, I tell you. Except maybe getting pumpkin guts all over you. Hee hee.
Oh I have carved it before! I just didnot do it this year. Bad mommy. Nice pumkin too. Just sitting on the porch all shiny and round. I love squishing the guts in my fingers.
Bob! Pumpkin beer from John Harvards is yummy! We had my daughter's christening at the Brew House and had pitchers upon pitchers of it! I have not had it this year yet. I must get some before it goes away!
DD is Will from W.I.T.C.H., which is alot like Winx. But was picked up by Disney. *grin* She insists everyone call her Will today. What a doofus. *shakes head*
I haven't carved any either this year (last year Bob and Mr Bob came to my house and we carved pumpkins and gold-^plated grapefruit). There are two on my porch but with the amount of procrastinating I am doing they won't get carved.
I changed time, but Dominic didn't, so I was up at four-thirty today. I need a nap.
Yes please, Seana. Thank you.
Breezy, the but doesn't fall far from the tree, does it. *smirk*
I meant the nut. *snort*
{snort!}
*following Carey for laughs*
Following Carey can be amusing. I followed her drunken posting all around the blogs the other night. She does get around.
Wait.
I mean that Carey has a lot of friends whose blogs she visits. I meant that.
Um, I think you just called Carey a ho.
Outrage!
I did. not.
Troublemaker.
Alright.
It's been 3 days.
Update, please.
What a great site levaquin lesabre levaquin meningitis waterbed insurance and reinsurance review levaquin 500mg mp Cellulite control center miami fl At&t answering machine manuals Dialogic fax Cheap single trip travel insurance 20 review upto date dishwasher comparison Jeep huricane Rear auto wheelchair lift prices
Post a Comment
<< Home