Title Shmitle
Last night at my cousin's, "Maverick" (the movie with Mel Gibson) was playing and we were talking and looking over from time to time. One of the lines was "that bastard" and DD looked at me and asked "What was that? Jet master". I said yes.
*****
Scnookie's Southern fruit flies (only bigger) are all hanging out in my city. There are billions and billions of the little beggars swirling around in the air, and everyone's house is covered in them. This happens every year. And I know that, but it's really irratating to breath them in.
*****
I need to get a PT job watiressing on the weekends or something. We have no money. DH is bitter because he thinks my dad is giving money to my sisters (which he probably is) and not to us. Big difference between me and my sisters is that I don't ask for money unless it cannot be avoided. And then I cry. This has happened all of once and I'm not doing it again. Now, if my MIL would just pay us back the money she borrowed last year (hey! we're coming up on the one-year anniversary of that!) we'd have a couple bucks. But it's been hard for her. Sure. Sure. Stop buying crap you don't need. Nobody needs the crap in that apartment. Nobody. You can't see the wall for all the china cabinets with crap in them from, like, the Franklin Mint and stuff. That's $300 crap. Who needs 15 clocks? Seriously. One is a train, one is a grandfather clock, one is a cuckoo, several are just regular clocks in pictures. She has 2 water fountains and a fake fireplace, which is huge. 3 china cabinets, 2 bureaus and a curio cabinet (filled entirely with wine and champagne glasses for the wine and champagne they will never drink). Every now and again, she decides she doesn't like her furniture and gets new. We only gave her half what she "needed" and it still hurt us. Besides which, I didn't talk to DH for nearly a week because I couldn't believe he was asking me to loan out money - again! Ah!
*sigh* She broke her foot and couldn't work because it got infected and she had to have surgery. She had to walk around with this IV thing for weeks to keep the antibiotics in her system before she could have the surgery. She got behind. She was supposed to start paying us back in April. She babysits for DH's niece and gets paid. She is back to work now and has been for a couple months. Nope...calming down...all is well.
Ahem. I need a job.
I didn't mean for that to go on like that, but I feel better now.


11 Comments:
Aww, crap. That just sucks. Money and family and borrowing (or lending). It just never goes well.
I'm so sorry. Seems to be hurting everywhere, for everyone.
good luck on the job search.
{{hugs}}
I actually liked waitressing, *shrug* go figure... considering how much people annoy me. *grin* I loved having cash money at the end of my shift. Ooooh be sure to find out how they work the tips before taking a job. I refused to work at a place that pooled the tips.
I didn't mind waitressing either. Of course, it was in a strip club, so *grin*
*rolls eyes* Why am I not surprised Carey would work in a strip club? That's probably where she picked up all that foul language!
Thanks MM!
Breezy and Carey: I hope that didn't sound like I don't like waiting tables, because I do. I put myself through university as a waitress. I've also been a cook, dishwasher, delivery girl and hostess (greet'em and seat'em). If it sells food, I can work in it.
I do wonder if I can handle kids now.
Before:
"I'm sorry, I can't give you any alcohol unless I see your ID. Sorry."
Now:
"Left you ID in your car, huh? Go get it, punk. Go ahead. I'll wait."
I gave serious thought to stripping at one point in my life. DH and I used to go to a club with comfy sofas. I liked it there. The chicks all wore cool outfits too. I really wanted a pair of thigh-high leather boots.
I have a friend who was a stripper. We were the "Hooter girls" to everyone who knew us. My point? I don't have one. You just made me think of her.
*points up* What Carey and Breezy said.
Seriously though, I hear ya on the money thing...we never have any. I hate being broke. And if ex-Dumbass would pay his child support, we wouldn't have a problem. *sigh* But, it's always something.
I won't even get into how much money I made as a stripper. *grin*
Give me a break. I was 21, skinny and girlie. Ton.of.money. And never ever once paid for a drink in two years. Those were the days. *sigh*
*gasp* you're supposed to pay for your drinks?
*grin*
Billions and billions? EEEEEEK! *runs away*
Excellent, love it! Ball free keno lucky strategy win Patent rubberized net bustier plus tv adult toys erasure ringtones Migraine neurologist topomax imitrex Search impotence pill
Post a Comment
<< Home