I'm a Moron
Exhibit A
I've been looking around for something white to make into a ghost costume for DS. I can't find anything, so I went into the very very back of our closet and hauled out the box of clothes that I am too fat for, but which are so nice that I refuse to get rid of them. I tried some on. Wow. I was really thin. DH says my hips will never go back. Thanks. Jerk. He's right, though. DD apologised on her own and her brother's behalf for "making you fat". Oh, come on.
Anyway, it was pretty stupid to try some of this stuff on. Particularly the skirts. Did you know I used to wear really short skirts? I did. I'll bet I looked hot, too, since I was thin, had perky oobies and had (still do - at least there's that) long legs.
It was pretty stupid to open the box in the first place, since I will not be parting with any of this stuff. It's so nice, though! All the great stuff I bought for work...wah!
Exhibit B
DD likes me to lie with her for a while when I put her to bed. So I did and fell asleep. Stupid. Then I woke up around 11 and stumbled into our room and found all the clothes from the "I'll wear this again one day" box on the floor and said to myself "hey, I'll just lie down in bed for a little minute and get up to put this stuff away". So I woke up about half an hour ago and put them away. I have also just realised that I haven't done the dishes. I'm going to be up for another hour doing chores. I hate waking up to dishes in the sink. Really, really - it just puts my whole day off. This also means that I will not be doing exercises tonight, which I need to do, since I am too fat for all my pretty clothes.
Exhibit C
I am typing this up and peeking at blogs and OT. I should be doing dishes.
Conclusion
I am a moron.


22 Comments:
You? Are funny. First of all, nobody fits into our really young pre-motherhood clothes (and if they do, I don't want to hear about it).
Second, may I just say how impressed I am that you would stay up late doing chores as opposed to letting it sit, like I do?
Conclusion
You are NOT a moron!
Since MM didn't address Exhibit C, I will.
That just makes you a procrastinator, not a moron. Otherwise, I would be a moron, too, and I'm not. I may be a dork, but I'm not a moron.
Conclusion
MM is right.
*rubs eyes*
*reads that sentence again*
Wow, I actually said it!
Heh, you're not a moron. You're me. *grin*
Honey, if you're like me... yes you were skinny and sexy and could wear little tiny skirts. BUT! You had no hips, you now have hips like a woman. Embrace them. Buy pretty flowing skirts that skim and hug your curves. Curvy sexy is way better then stick straight sexy. *smooch*
Oh? We were supposed to argue with you about this? *smirk*
You? are not a moron! Blogs & OT are much more important than dishes!
When I was 8 months pregnant with my daughter in the middle of a hot summer I cleaned out my closet. I looked at all my pre-prgnancy clothes from winter and chucked them all thinking I would never fit in them and the weather would never be cool again.
Best. Thing. I. Ever. Did.
You are not a moron. Optimistic! You will have nicer clothes now and you will dress for you!
As for chores...pffft.
Aw...you are all so sweet, except Carey, who is mean. Meanie.
I really can't leave dishes in the sink. I'm not kidding about how crabby I get if I wake up to dried-on crap in the sink.
I know I should get rid of this stuff, except in our current financial circumstances, getting rid of anything seems a crime. Getting some flow-y huggy skirts sounds like a great idea. Yes, I do have hips now :-)
And yes, OT and blogs are damn important!
*hugs* to you all! (Even Carey)
WooHoo! Arkie agreed with me!!
I knew she wanted to, always has, I'm sure.
And Seana, when I threw out my older skinny clothes I felt better because I told myself if I ever could fit into them again, it would be much funner to go out and buy all new stuff. (hasn't happened yet, but if it does, oh boy, what fun!)
Good thing you hugged me or I would have been forced to swear in your blog.
*smooch*
hehehe, my secret word had the word "pee" in it. *giggle*
You are not a moron. Far from it--anyone who posts a Natalie Merchant song in their blog is absolutely the best *smooch*
Yay! Welcome, Chrissy!
And again, thank-you all. Now I'm going to make pies for Thanksgiving tomorow.
Administrative note:
Swearing is acceptable in this blog. I don't often swear, myself, but that doesn't mean you can't. :-)
{hugs} to Seanna.
you? just described my entire week.
(Oh, and my beyatch of a SIL stole my jeans- was it bad that I called her on it yesterday when she was WEARING THEM IN FRONT OF ME?????)
Thanks- I had to vent that somewhere....
She stole your jeans? Holy crap. That's really lame. Did she have a good excuse? Or apology?
I know you've had a sucky week, Rose. I hope happier days are in store for you.
*smooch*
Her excuse was that I left them at her house.
"finders keepers" my ass. Those are gap jeans.
*boggle*
Who does that? Doesn't everyone else in the world, upon finding something someone has left at their house, put that thing aside until it can be delivered/picked up?
Pfft to her.
OMG Rose! I would get to her house and take them back ASAP! Boy, the nerve of some people. Pffft!
Don't stress too much about Exhibit B. Besides, what is more beautiful than a mother loving a child?
And as for Exhibit C. I agree. Post after the dishes are done. A clean house is a clean mind.
I like the whole exhibit take, btw. Makes me feel like a CSI agent.
Monstah! Bienvenue! (I should have said that before.)
Clean mind. Like it. :-)
No matter how clean my house is, my mind is never clean.
*evil grin*
Umm...Seana. You are not a moron. You are a momma.
*smooch*
I took two big garbage bags of clothes out of my house yesterday. I thought of you while I was tossing clothes that I can't fit in anymore. *smooch*
Enjoyed a lot! old maui brand shoes Etro leather shoulder bags
Post a Comment
<< Home