Friday, September 30, 2005

Get Fit and Have Fun!

I think only Coco will kill me for that title. You Americans are so lucky you don't have to deal with the Vitalityé people. Ack. I hate myself for invoking them here.

Anyway, I have done my Pilates tape tonight. Hosted by the Evil Ab Women, as I call them. Sometimes I do the Winsor Pilates tape that they hawk on TV. I borrowed it from my sister, but you get two tapes when you buy the package, apparently, and she and her DBF like the 40-minute tape, so I get to keep the 20-minute one.
The trouble with working out to tapes or DVDs is that the little humourous things they say to keep you from getting too bored get really really annoying after a while. Some of my least favorite quotes:

"Gotta make both cheeks even." (while slapping ass) - Winsor Pilates
"We've got another animal on our hands. This is the Cobra Pose." - Yoga for Dummies
"Pretend you have headlights on your hips. They're pointed at the ceiling and they're not going to move." - Evil Ab Women
"That's right...keep moving...don't wiggle around. No hula dancing." - Winsor Pilates

It's not funny anymore. Really.

3 Comments:

At Friday, September 30, 2005 1:06:00 AM, Blogger Syren said...

It may not be funny while doing them, but right now...I am seriously laughing.

*smooch*

 
At Friday, September 30, 2005 8:14:00 AM, Blogger Zombs said...

I like the headlights on you hips.

I think I have search lights.

 
At Friday, September 30, 2005 10:14:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Thank-you all for laughing. :-)

Joanne and Hal bug me so much. Hey! Did you know that my DH and Hal's father used to work at the same place? Well, they did. Hal's father's name is...wait for it...'Hal'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home