Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bitter

Li has lied to me about needing a lunch. Ja eats his at first recess and says he didn't have one. Ky does the same. An, Er and Ni want crackers and cheese every day. Er says her mom doesn't allow her to eat apples, so I need to give her something better. $2.29 gets you 6 bagels. Toasted with a bit of butter = good breakfast or lunch for 6 days, cheaper than that Timmy's you've got every day, mom. Ev is 6 and had to walk to school by himself because his mom has a bad back. Ju wants to know where the school gets the free apples because fruit's getting expensive and she needs it for the kids. But she smokes. So fuck her. I'd quit smoking before I let my kids go hungry. To So's mom: Don't send your kid to school crawling with lice for two. freaking. years. Can you say CAS? Speaking of them, Ra's dad burnt him with a cigarette. I hate that bastard so bad. I feel bad for the kids and try to find sympathy for the parents, but the parents make crap choices and the kids are playing me because they like granola bars.

My neighbours think that the magnolia in the back yard is the cause of the leak in their 100-year old basement. Idiots. Everybody's basement around here leaks. I think the reason my eavestroughs are clogged is that the shingles from their roof are blowing into them. So if they're going to chop a branch off my tree and drop it in my yard, I'm going to put every. single. one. of those damned shingles on their back porch. The stack's at 12 so far. How long until they notice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home