So much to complain about, so little time
Note: I have made it so no-one can comment here. I just want to write some stuff without starting a conversation.
1. For the third week in a row, I have had to call the city because my garbage guys are lazy shits who toss my green bin bag into the regular garbage. I spend all week separating this stuff and they completely negate my contribution to waste diversion by be being freaking lazy shits.
2. We were up until 4am on Saturday/Sunday because the wild party a street over broke out of the house and began screaming up and down the street. So there we and several of our neighbours are standing out on our front porch while K runs down the street yelling at the group that broke his back window. If it had been my car, I'd have cleaned up the glass, on the street, but no, he didn't and neither did anyone else at his house so it was left to the magic fairies. Or possibly me.
3. DS is in his room for lipping off at me again. If he already knows what he did wrong, he should stop doing it. He's finally actually being quiet after 10 minutes of "Mom? Mom? Can I come out now? How about now? Has it been enough time yet?"
4. Period started today.
5. I hate babysitting. Hate it. What the hell was I thinking? I haven't had the chance to ask D if she found someone for next week yet, but she better. I'm not doing this ever ever again. Ever. K drives me nuts. It's like he doesn't even want to live his own life. He waits to be told nearly everything. The only bright spot has been that he can now rely on his meds to keep him from peeing his pants 5 times a day. He doesn't know how to ride a bike down the street. Honestly, keep to the right. Don't go as fast as you can. Look over your shoulder before you swerve. It's just as well D hasn't been bringing their bikes because I can't trust him OR J to behave on the ride. J is a whiner. He can't be alone for 5 minutes. Not even a little alone. When DS has to sit on the stairs and DD and K are playing, he'll go sit near the stairs. He tattles all the time, but refuses to walk away from situations he doesn't like. Listen. If DS is bothering you, go somewhere else.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home