Tagged a Long Time Ago
Tagged by Tummybreez
Da rules:
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
*****
1. I don't update or even check my own blog very often.
2. I won't be tagging anyone because I am so late to this that everyone has likely already been tagged.
3. Although the wallpaper in the living room and hall stairway has been stripped, we still haven't actually painted.
4. I bought fudge in Niagara Falls on Friday night.
5. I spent 6 weeks at Laval University in 1992 for a summer French immersion course.
6. I want to take karate classes because DS has so much fun in his. KIAI!


4 Comments:
Yippee! I was hoping you'd update because RTVW is down. I have wallpaper to strip, too. I'm not looking forward to it. I still like the wallpaper, but it's so out of date. Sigh. Fudge-yum! Karate-go for it!
Yay, a Seana sighting! And perhaps soon, a Seana with Kung Fu grip! :-D
As for your immersion course; Come and tie my shoe?
So that's how you spell that.
*smooch* miss you!
*slaps forehead
You've not painted yet?! Girlfriend, am I going to have to come up and do it for you?
Post a Comment
<< Home