Friday, March 28, 2008

Pissy

I have a sore throat.

I will be on my period in about 3 more days.

My sinuses are acting up and my face hurts sometimes. I take pills, but they only last so long, and then you can't take any more.

I am mad at someone, but I made myself send a polite PM asking hir to alter hir post. I dislike being singled out. This was totally inappropriate.

I feel pissy.

Editted to not be so much of a hypocrite

5 Comments:

At Friday, March 28, 2008 10:51:00 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Icky-poo. I've been through that much of the winter, and the underside of my throat is STILL scratchy.

Not much I can do about the period thang.

#hug#

#soothing herbal tea#

 
At Saturday, March 29, 2008 1:01:00 PM, Blogger Swami said...

But apart from all that - how do you feel, lol?

I think Spring is the all-purpose cure for pissiness. I want Spring!

 
At Sunday, March 30, 2008 12:41:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

*hugs*

 
At Sunday, March 30, 2008 1:50:00 PM, Blogger frodis said...

Seana! Yay!

My cycles of pissyness have started back up again (it was so nice to be free of them for so long, but in January, whammo, they're back.) It's been so long that I get pissy and I forget why, and then I realize, ooooooh.

I'm glad you're back. :)

 
At Sunday, March 30, 2008 2:12:00 PM, Blogger MM said...

I was pissy on your behalf when I saw that same hir did that.

{{hugs}}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home