Sunday, March 16, 2008

Diaryish Entry

DH took March Break off.

Monday: Tobogganing, then to the mall to use up LaSenza gift certificate. Got butterfly jammies for DD, pink, of course and pink teddy for me. I have decided to try to break out my comfort zone. So why not pink, I said! I even bought a dark pink shirt and a patterned shirt with my gift certificate to Reitman's. Not what I would have normally chosen.

Tuesday: Nothing. That was nice.

Wednesday: Butterfly Conservatory! The using up of more Christmas gift certificates. This was fun, though no butterflies landed on us. We even got to take a couple pics of DD with (dead) scorpions. She had spent a month working on a speech about scorpions for school.

Thursday: Shopping for groceries. We found exercise balls on special, so we got a couple for the kids to bounce on. I did the exercises. My abs hurt.

Friday: Provincial Park for maple syrup festival. Collected all the clues and decoded the message, so now the kids are park rangers! Basically, it's a frequent-user card. We'll probably go camping there this summer. I didn't realise they had added camping facilities in 2002. Kewl.

Saturday: Karate, cooking classes. I spent two freaking hours scanning archival photos from the school to make into a presentation for the official closing. Why in the world can I not just keep my mouth shut? I could *not* be doing this. I'm still not finished. It'll be another 2 hours to get the last batch of photos scanned in. OTOH, it's so cool holding photos from 1914 in my hands.

Seriously, my abs hurt.

I'm feeling better. I had been feeling very run down. Then I went to give blood and got deferred for low iron. Now I'm doing better eating properly. I went to Health Canada's site and printed off a meal tracker thing for all of us. I put each in a plastic sleeve and everyone gets a dry-erase marker. We can check off when we eat our grains and fruit, etc. It's working OK for me, but we've been slacking over the March Break.

5 Comments:

At Sunday, March 16, 2008 1:32:00 AM, Blogger Paul said...

. . . pink teddy for me . . .

In the immortal words of Sgt. Schultz, "I see nothing, nnnnno-thing!!!"

 
At Monday, March 17, 2008 9:56:00 AM, Blogger Swami said...

Pink? I own noth.ing. that is pink, lol. Except for one pair of panties that came in a 6-pack and I only wear them when everything else is in the wash.

I love special projects, so I understand how you can get sucked into stuff like that.

 
At Wednesday, March 19, 2008 10:19:00 AM, Blogger Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

I'm so glad that your abs hurt! I, I mean that in the nicest of ways. I don't know how long since my abs ever hurt!
Sounds like you had a good week - our spring break is this week, we haven't accomplished so much!

 
At Thursday, March 20, 2008 1:53:00 PM, Blogger maroonclown said...

Drive by Greetings!!

Helllllooooooooo Seana.

I was thinking about your screen name the other day and I realized it could be pronounced "shawna" because Shawn can be spelled sean.

Or have I been pronoucing it wrong in my head all along? See-Anna?

 
At Thursday, March 27, 2008 3:12:00 AM, Blogger MM said...

Yay! Nice to see a new post from you, missy!

*smooch*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home