Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

We've already had Chinese food and eaten cake and ice cream. We are currently watching "Transformers" and will watch "Ratatouille" or possibly "The Incredible Journey" later. The kids will stay up late and we'll all clink glasses of ginger ale at midnight.

Good thoughts to all of you. Stay safe!

11 Comments:

At Monday, December 31, 2007 9:49:00 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

The only one of those 3 movies that I saw was "Ratatouille." It was really good!

Happy New Year to you and your family! *puts on white plastic 2008glasses*

 
At Tuesday, January 01, 2008 12:55:00 AM, Blogger Paul said...

And a Happy New Year to you, also!

Now pass me the Mucinex. *sniffle*

 
At Tuesday, January 01, 2008 5:18:00 AM, Blogger mtw said...

Happy New Year, Seana!

*smooch* :)

 
At Tuesday, January 01, 2008 10:27:00 AM, Blogger Zombs said...

Happy New Year! Oh and Happy late Birthday!

 
At Tuesday, January 01, 2008 11:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm. Chinese Food. I've been craving some for about a week now.

Happy New Year!

 
At Wednesday, January 02, 2008 2:14:00 AM, Blogger MM said...

Happy New Year, Seana!

 
At Wednesday, January 02, 2008 10:08:00 AM, Blogger Swami said...

Happy New Year, Seana!

Tom brought home Thai food on the 31st. I like Thai!

Ahh - ginger ale. The kids' champagne!

 
At Thursday, January 03, 2008 7:44:00 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

I see that we missed your birthday on the 31st! Ack! I hope you had a great birthday. You probably experience that a lot; people forgetting due to all the other holiday happenings. Happy Birthday!

 
At Friday, January 11, 2008 12:04:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Yeah, it's January 11th now, but Happy New Year anyway!

I have Ratatouille at home to watch this weekend.

 
At Wednesday, January 16, 2008 8:37:00 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

Hey Seana! It's 2008 already!

 
At Monday, February 04, 2008 5:34:00 PM, Blogger MM said...

*poke*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home