Stuff I think, stuff I like, stuff I don't like, stuff that happens, just a bunch of stuff.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Kim Is My Favourite
Thank-you, Secret Santa!
How cool! I really wish I could upload pictures from my camera, but my computer doesn't have enough memory, so here is a thank-you bear instead. This cheese-topped star is great. I love it! I posted at the other place, but wanted to make sure my appreciation was known.
I just re-read what you received at the other place. Weltek is the greatest. How nice to send you something that another friend, Luna, made! And to include your kids. Weltek-you are a vital part of our circle!
"I think I know quite a lot that I didn't used to know. It's amazing what you do end up knowing, I sometimes think. I often wonder what new stuff I'll know."
- Mustrum Ridcully, Archchancellor, Unseen University
1 Comments:
I just re-read what you received at the other place. Weltek is the greatest. How nice to send you something that another friend, Luna, made! And to include your kids. Weltek-you are a vital part of our circle!
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment
<< Home