Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ow.

I bashed my elbow on the handle to the fridge last night. I had put something back in the freezer part and when I brought my arm back out, BANG!

DH was right there. He is a smart man and knew not to bloody ask me the stupidest question ever: "Are you OK?"

WELL OBVIOUSLY NOT! I JUST BANGED MY ELBOW! IT HURTS!

So I didn't get to say that.

It still hurts. Wah.

In other news, I banged my shin going up the stairs. Not the padded and carpetted ones, the wooden ones*.

What other damage will I do before the day is done?

Stay tuned...

*Editted to clarify, wooden stairs, not wooden shins.

10 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 02, 2006 7:30:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

You need to put on a tinfoil suit and become a Jedi. *grin*

 
At Wednesday, August 02, 2006 10:35:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

I don't get it. Is that a Big Brother Bashers thing?

I found the funniest thing about tin foil hats a few months ago. If I can find it again, I'll post it on OT.

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 8:36:00 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

LOL. Yes, it is a BB reference. *giggle*

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 9:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so going to ask you about your wooden shins. *giggles*

I think elbow banging is probably the absolute worst pain. I do it all the time.

At least now I have something else to say as I drop the "f" bomb.

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 9:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW: What's this I hear you've already read all of Summer Sisters?

Did you like it?

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 1:07:00 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Maybe your kids have some elbow & knee pads you could borrow. *laughs at the tought os Seana walking around all day with protective gear*

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 3:19:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Alright, I guess I'll go over to BBB. Again. Sheesh.

Any thread in particular?

Boohoo: yes, I read all of Summer Sisters on Monday. I had to sit still for 90 minutes hooked up to the platelet donation machine, so I got really far into it. I did enjoy it. It covers a number of years and people changing and learning and growing and I like that.

*glare* @ weltek

DH jokes that I shouldn't be allowed to handle the knives without Kevlar gloves. I am a klutz. I know it. *sigh*

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 6:53:00 PM, Blogger Swami said...

But are you okay?

Swami <--- worries about these things.

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 8:01:00 PM, Blogger arkie said...

You banged your shins going up the stairs. Were you drunk? Were you crawling up the stairs? How did this happen??

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 11:38:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

*gritting teeth*

I'm fine now, thanks, Swami.

I was not drunk. I'm just a big klutz who can't walk up stairs.

One of my knuckles has just finished healing from where I scraped off a lot of skin carrying the laundry basket through a fairly narrow doorway. Then I kept bashing it again and the scab would peel off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home