Cute kitties, even though I'm not a huge cat person, oops, did I just say that outloud? *wink*
Loved reading about your camping adventure. Sounds like fun! Some day you will all have to make the long drive up here to "camp" at the cottage with us for the weekend! We do the campfire thing AND have flush toilets. Best of both worlds!
I have that same little basketball game thingy. I've been trying to give it to Goodwill for months. But everytime I set it out, Conner finds it. Maybe next month.
"I think I know quite a lot that I didn't used to know. It's amazing what you do end up knowing, I sometimes think. I often wonder what new stuff I'll know."
- Mustrum Ridcully, Archchancellor, Unseen University
12 Comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwww. So cute. *smooch*
I love your kitties. It looks like the pink round thing next to Fat Cat could be a potty.
Thanks, Carey!
Puffy: That's actually a 3-in-1 Sports Centre. The red part is the basketball net. DS has outgrown it, but it still lives in the basement.
Aww, I love kitty pictures. They are really cute, Seana.
I like kitties.
Your fat cat looks a lot like my ancient cat who died last month--only she had a gold stripe down the middle of her nose.
Cute kitties, even though I'm not a huge cat person, oops, did I just say that outloud? *wink*
Loved reading about your camping adventure. Sounds like fun! Some day you will all have to make the long drive up here to "camp" at the cottage with us for the weekend! We do the campfire thing AND have flush toilets. Best of both worlds!
Thin Cat looks a lot like Henry! Cute!!!
*scritches* I have a soft spot for fat kitties.
When you don't know what to post, you can never go wrong with kid or kitty pics.
*smooch*
You have nothing to say. Coincidentally, I have no comment! :)
I have that same little basketball game thingy. I've been trying to give it to Goodwill for months. But everytime I set it out, Conner finds it. Maybe next month.
Awww! Cutie pies!
LOL! I have the same sheets! You have good taste.
Post a Comment
<< Home