Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Some Thoughts on Egg Salad

  • Egg salad can be a nice change from the usual.

  • If you decide to make egg salad and put the eggs in a pot of water to boil, don't forget they are there and come back 2 hours later to find the pot is almost boiled dry, because that will freak you out.

  • It's annoying to wait for 2-hour eggs to cool down when you're hungry right now.

  • Egg salad smells like poots.

  • Cats are really interested in whatever that is you're making there....

  • Cats don't like egg salad.

  • Maybe cats just don't like mayo.

  • Or maybe cats would rather eat poots, if they could.

32 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 1:07:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

I love egg salad.

Misto did that once.

Umm, hon? run them under cold water and then you can eat them right now.

Eggs in general do. When I make hardboiled eggs and leave them in the fridge, our whole house smells like a fart.

My cats eat egg salad. They also like muffins and fresh garlic. Weirdos.

Thank you for updating.

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 1:32:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

Hmm. Would it be rude for me to say I hate egg salad. It is grown up food, IMO. And it smells like poots.

I like cats, though.

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 1:36:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

The cats were practically tripping me trying to get to whatever I was making, but when I offered them some, they sniffed it, tasted it, and walked away.

The only people food they eat is tuna.

Carey: I update every other day, at the least. That's not good enough?

MM: you can dislike egg salad to your little heart's content.

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 1:38:00 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

Egg Salad...yummy, yummy.

Ok since DH has lost his job we are on a program (WIC-Women, Infants and Children) where we get checks to pay for our milk, eggs, cereal, peanut butter, and juice. Well they give you checks for each kid under 6 so I get tons of them.

They a lot for about 5 dozen eggs each month per kid. Needless to say we have been eating a lot of eggs the past 6 months. You know what is good in the egg salad? Pepper relish and onions.

We also have been having a lot of quiche lately. I would hate to see what my cholesterol has gone to. Oh yeah, the kids don't like eggs. But the dogs do.

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 1:39:00 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

Hey I forgot! Egg Nog!

Oh and *egg poot*

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 2:53:00 PM, Blogger Coco said...

I would rather eat poots than egg salad. I hate that stuff.

*gag*

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 3:01:00 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

*writes down egg salad and coolwhip*

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 3:17:00 PM, Blogger Breezy said...

mmmmm I want some egg salad. NOW!

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 3:53:00 PM, Blogger Coco said...

Breezy has fart breath!

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 3:58:00 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

I love egg salad sammiches! Don't know if my cats like it. DH loves the sammiches also. I hardly ever make them now cause they don't sit well with me anymore. Besides, it's embarrassing to bring egg salad sammiches into work. Then your office smells like poots and people look at you funny *grin*

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 4:18:00 PM, Blogger Monstah said...

Egg salad is ickie. Especially watching someone else eat it. *shudder*

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 4:42:00 PM, Blogger arkie said...

I've never noticed my egg salad smelling like poots. Are you sure it isn't because you boiled them for 2 hours?

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 5:23:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

I came back to reiterate that I do not like egg salad. *gag*

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 6:20:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

Eggs, unless scrammbled always smell like poots.

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 6:22:00 PM, Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

I prefer devilled eggs, so want to make me some? I'm a bit hungry right now.

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 6:23:00 PM, Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

By the way, notice me not making any poot comments

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 6:23:00 PM, Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

That's cuz I'm waaaay to classy to make fart jokes

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 6:23:00 PM, Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

poot

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 6:29:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

Wow, Bob. That last comment may have been your best yet. Keep it up.

*giggle*

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 7:15:00 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

deviled eggs with beer.

*holds nose*

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:05:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Phew! What smells in here? *wink*

I haven't had egg salad in ages. I need to make some soon.

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:13:00 PM, Blogger momma said...

Mmmmmmmmm......

Egg salad. Deviled eggs. Eggs over easy. Mmm.

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:25:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

*sprays air freshener*

Good grief.

Welcome bob! And thanks for not pooting at all. Or discussing farts or any such stuff and nonsense.

Good job.

You all make me laugh. And DH so doesn't get it. He thinks I'm crazy for talking to people who aren't there.

You guys *are* there, right?

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:41:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

Yes, just not all together here. Ifyaknowwhatimean

 
At Thursday, October 20, 2005 2:17:00 AM, Blogger mm said...

I'm here! I'm always here late, all by myself. *pout*

 
At Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:41:00 AM, Blogger Coco said...

There? Where? *looks around*

Oh, and I'm with MM. I hate egg salad.

 
At Thursday, October 20, 2005 10:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sits with mm, nutty and monsty in the "fresh" corner*

I cannot stomach egg salad. I don't like the look, smell or taste of it. I honestly feel a puke coming just thinking about it.

And I, am very picky about deviled eggs. And potato salad - especially if it has eggs in it.

Ewwwwwwww.

I feel like sending Zomby a ham. And some rye bread.

 
At Thursday, October 20, 2005 12:32:00 PM, Blogger Glowie said...

Yummy. I want egg salad. Soda Pop eats egg salad.

 
At Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:33:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

Hey Seana! You did get my last two PMs, right?

 
At Thursday, October 20, 2005 9:12:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Drive-by posting:

Yes, MM!

I got your messages. I was offline today, since I OD on the Internet the day after TAR. DS and I built houses out of MegaBlocks today instead.

*smooch*

 
At Wednesday, January 31, 2007 9:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Kitchen cabinet door knob Hilton paris sex web dating acyclovir and esophagitis Viagra uk cheap purchase buy

 
At Tuesday, April 24, 2007 5:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Air purifiers search air purifiers favicon.ico How do i block unwanted pop ups Floormats porsche http://www.ge-dryer.info Family dog tv

 

Post a Comment

<< Home