Friday, October 14, 2005

No Bugs, but One Pest

'Be the Amazing Racer' is my favourite game at the other place. I was Phil last season. This season, I am Marion Paolo. We have a relative newbie as her husband Tony and someone who cracked me up last season as DJ, the mouthy son. Just today, we completed the family by including younger son Brian. Guess who's playing him? I'll give you a hint. Her name rhymes with "lonnadynn"

*swearing*

Now I want the Paolos Philiminated just so I don't have to play nice. Just when they were starting to grow on me.

Of course, technically speaking I could be as mean as I wanna be. Because we're "pretending". And let's face it, the Paolos aren't nice to each other. I'm open to suggestions.

16 Comments:

At Friday, October 14, 2005 3:28:00 AM, Blogger mm said...

No advice here, since I haven't got to know anyone on the show yet, but I just wanted to comment, for the sake of commenting. I only wish these comments were added to our DAW count. :D

*smooches* Seana!

And WTH? I have to type 8 letters just to do this!

 
At Friday, October 14, 2005 7:48:00 AM, Blogger Rose said...

oh shat! I hate that lady. I can't wait for the day she oversteps and gets banned.

Pfft to her.

(oh, and your blog is swearing at me.... fkuorvux....)

 
At Friday, October 14, 2005 8:13:00 AM, Blogger Syren said...

pfft...I had to go look it up. I don't even know if I have ever noticed her before...

*smooch*

 
At Friday, October 14, 2005 8:17:00 AM, Blogger Breezy said...

I'll will pay you to smack her. Really I will. And!?!?! You can do it in the context of the game and get away with it.

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

 
At Friday, October 14, 2005 8:31:00 AM, Blogger Zombs said...

Yuk is right. I have been seeing her on the Lost forum.

Lets put her, skiver, rudy and ante together!

 
At Friday, October 14, 2005 9:03:00 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

I'll bitch slap her for you. I have many four letter words that I attach to her. One starts with a C.

 
At Friday, October 14, 2005 9:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you could overload her with bon bons. I hear the government is just giving them away.

 
At Friday, October 14, 2005 9:49:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

You girls are fun.

Maybe I'll just post "Shut up" after everything she says. That would be in character and also quite cathartic.

syren: please see carey's "Unfucking believable" I'm sure you'll remember. I just re-read that. That was a fun day or two.

And yeah, how come my blog makes us type out so many letters? Other peeps' blogs don't make us type out so many letters. No fair.

 
At Friday, October 14, 2005 1:19:00 PM, Blogger momma said...

As long as you stay in character and attack the "son" as the "mother".........

 
At Friday, October 14, 2005 1:46:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

LOL!!! Who's next on the shat list???

I had no idea others were annoyed by Ante as well! She's the one on top of my list. The others? I tend to ignore, but she bugs the carp out of me!

Seana, you can have the most fun with this! You can say everything you want to say to her "in character" Mama Paolo is the perfect racer for this! Just have fun with it!

 
At Friday, October 14, 2005 2:30:00 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

*conga's in*

CONGA LINE!

Mosntee, monstee, monstee!

*conga's off to Glow's*

 
At Friday, October 14, 2005 2:58:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

No worries, momma. I have no intention of getting banned. That's why I'm thinking that Marion will serve me well.

Nutz is right. And that shit list is quite common.

LOL @ zombie!

*congas out*

 
At Friday, October 14, 2005 3:06:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

ZOMBIE!!!

Please stop! I can't keep up with you!

WAAAHHH!!!

 
At Friday, October 14, 2005 6:18:00 PM, Blogger Syren said...

Carey...
Is your word See you next Tuesday?

 
At Friday, October 14, 2005 6:42:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

Yes it is, sweetie. *smooch*

 
At Wednesday, February 28, 2007 4:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... xp macro software

 

Post a Comment

<< Home