Great Day!
I got to meet Starshine and skye today. We had brunch in downtown Toronto. True to form, I drove in and found the general area right away, but ended up passing by the actual restaurant 3 times - once because it was right on the corner with a big huge multicoloured sign, so obviously I didn't see it. The next time, I saw it too late and had to turn around. Then I missed a parking spot right on the road next to it and had to park in a lot. Good grief.
Skye is as pretty in person as her pics suggest. Starshine has a lovely soft English (of course!) accent. I wish I'd let him speak more, just to hear him talk. :-) I get excited. I talk. *embarrassed shrug*
We talked about the other place and Facebook and life in general, just like the old friends we've become.
I'll be back in the morning to add on to this, but right now it's time for bed.


5 Comments:
You look beautiful in the picture at the other place. Looks like a fun place for brunch, too.
It was lovely to meet you too Seana, maybe we can catch up in Hamilton when I catch up with Pepe?
Hey Seana!
I sent an email yesterday but it bounced back today, saying your addy is no longer good - it was from last year when we had the big peep meet at The Keg in Burlington.
I'm coordinating plans with Meemo and Starshine in the Niagara area tomorrow (Thursday the 4th) - if you're interested, you can email me at patc13@telus.net
Too bad I missed out on the event at the Hot House Cafe!
Hope to hear from you!
Everyone looked so good. And I love the new 'do. Rowr :)
Agree with Tummy about your new 'do. You look great. I almost didn't recognize you when I saw you on FB.
Glad you had a great peep meet.
Post a Comment
<< Home