Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rambling

First off, Middle Sister emailed me to tell me that no-one thinks Youngest Sister actually tried to kill herself and that it was a plea for attention, as I thought. I saw Mom today at the open house for our new school and we didn't talk about it. DH and I will be heading out to visit Dad and YS tomorrow when the kids are in school. Dad has requested I not mention this to the kids. I won't, for now, but the time will come that I will.

The school's open house was great. I'm told that the paper will be there tomorrow for the kids' first day at the new school. Other Volunteer Mom told me so I wouldn't show up in my PJs or something and be embarrassed. She's so funny. She brought her mom to the open house too. The kids are excited. The rooms are so bright. They seem so much bigger with the desks, etc. in. It's so odd how rooms look bigger with the furniture in.

I have done not only my regular Tuesday cleaning, but also either vacuumed or swept and mopped every floor in the house. I am proud.

Dinner will be noodles and sauce and cheese (rotini with spaghetti sauce.)

2 Comments:

At Thursday, March 26, 2009 7:14:00 PM, Blogger Swami said...

Agree it's not good info for young kids.

This is the new school that will fix all past problems, yes? Good luck with that! Since PJs were out, what did you wear?

 
At Friday, April 03, 2009 2:04:00 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

Can I join you for dinner?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home