Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukkah

It's been so busy. I like being busy. There's still a fair bit to accomplish before tomorrow: the Wii needs to be wrapped and the controllers charged. I have a couple presents to wrap for Dad's tomorrow. Dinner will be ham, which should be cooked shortly. We took it out of the freezer yesterday, but it was still pretty frozen when we got up to put out the garbage this morning, so we stuck it in the oven on low right then. 10 more degrees and it will be cooked. I think the kids will be having noodles and sauce and cheese, as we call it. I have to hide the Christmas Eve presents while the kids are in the bath or shower. I still haven't figured out how to phrase the clues. They're getting a bit old to just be hiding them in their rooms, but I wouldn't want it to be too difficult. The vacuuming is done, but since we were out tobogganing this afternoon, I'm only just getting the laundry done so that everyone can have sheets that smell of fabric softener for Christmas Eve.

Well, this rambled.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.

*smooches*

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 24, 2008 10:06:00 PM, Blogger lights said...

Merry Christmas, Seana! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

*Christmas smooooches*

 
At Wednesday, December 24, 2008 10:54:00 PM, Blogger arkie said...

Merry Christmas!

 
At Friday, December 26, 2008 9:26:00 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

Hiding the presents and giving clues is a fun idea!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

 
At Saturday, December 27, 2008 4:38:00 PM, Blogger Swami said...

You're cute when you ramble.

I hope you had a great Christmas! I always like to wash sheets on Christmas Eve too. I wonder how many people do that?

 
At Wednesday, December 31, 2008 4:05:00 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

Hey i came here earlier and wished you a Happy Birthday...where did it go?

 
At Wednesday, December 31, 2008 4:05:00 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

Hey i came here earlier and wished you a Happy Birthday...where did it go?

 
At Monday, January 05, 2009 10:52:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

Thank-you zombie! You always remember!

*hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home