Tuesday, December 02, 2008

My Hero

In the last couple weeks, DH has:

- helped me settle on a plan for DD's birthday party.
- given DS a firm talking-to and some coping strategies in response to some recent behavioural issues at school.
- taken my car to the shop and dealt with the mechanics. ($400, ugh.)
- made good suggestions that helped me with planning the next hectic month.
- HELPED!

I was feeling overwhelmed and he helped. Now I feel better.

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 02, 2008 3:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for DH!!!

My DH worked on my truck last week. It still needs a few more things. The parts alone were over $300. I'm so glad I don't have to pay labor.

 
At Tuesday, December 02, 2008 7:53:00 PM, Blogger Swami said...

Good for DH!

And of course he helped - you guys are his family!!!

 
At Wednesday, December 03, 2008 12:10:00 AM, Blogger frodis said...

YAY for DH! What a perceptive guy.

 
At Wednesday, December 03, 2008 9:20:00 AM, Blogger Tummy said...

It's nice when they step up :)

 
At Wednesday, December 03, 2008 2:06:00 PM, Blogger maroonclown said...

Yay for DH. It makes all the difference when they participate.

I was working late one night and got home and the laundry was folded and put away.

He got lucky that night.

 
At Thursday, December 04, 2008 11:24:00 AM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Husbands are totally worth it for the following reasons:
1) Always having a date
2) Dealing with mechanics

When I figure out more reasons, I'll let you know. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home