Why Am I Not in Bed?
It's really late. *points at timestamp* and I have so much to do tomorrow:
1. 8:30 teacher meeting with DS's teacher.
2. 9:15 teacher meeting with DD's teacher.
3. Get DS's hair cut or we'll have to start calling him Cousin It.
4. Take DD to the dollar store to get craft supplies for her birthday party on Saturday.
5. Bake 6" 2-layer vanilla cake.
6. Cook pudding.
7. Bake 10" 2-layer chocolate cake.
8. Assemble both cakes, with pudding between the layers. Cheat on the vanilla one because it is small and use a pudding cup.
9. Put at least a crumb coat on both cakes.
10. Start pre-making the gazillion stupid roses DD wants on her 2-tiered, 2-flavour birthday cake.
11. Tidy up the living/dining room and stash all the stuff in the basement that we were going to take to the dump.
12. Mail Christmas cards.
Now when will there be time in all that to jump DH? *sigh*
I should really get to bed. G'night.


6 Comments:
1:46-Gah!
I would like some yummy cake, please. You are such a good mom.
Your list wore me out and now I need to go to sleep. :P
*tucks Seana in under the covers*
You shoulda jumped DH first. December is all about priorities. Then again, sometimes Dec birthday kids get shortchanged. I used to have half-birthday parties in June - which is a much nicer month for kid parties than during the Christmas rush.
You could've been jumping DH instead of writing a blog entry, silly. :)
*giggle*
I never think about fitting that whole jumping thing into my schedule.
Post a Comment
<< Home