Dedicated to George III
So here I am trying out this blogging thing. It looks like fun, and as I mentioned elsewhere, I have kept journals before. It should make it easier to keep this one, because I can type more quickly than I can write. This was not true back in university, when I could write as quickly as the prof could speak. I kept a lot of my notes, but I can't read them anymore.
I am dedicating this first post to George III, because had it not been for him, I would not have created a Blogger account. I am known by some at another site for my irrational dislike of sheep. Let me splain. Once upon a time, some people were discussing The Amazing Race 7 on a message board. In particular, the people were discussing Lynn and Alex, who are a gay couple. One poster claimed not to be homophobic, but that he "hated them boy-friends" and how the media kept shoving gays down our throats and such, and then went on to pretty well disprove any claim of non-homophobia. Someone else responded most cleverly, throwing the previous poster's words back in his teeth.
The clever poster, often called HD, then went to another forum and posted a picture of his (fake) sheep, named George III. He had posted pics of the sheep before and even used it in his signature picture. I posted that I "hated them sheep" and that he should stop trying to shove it down our throats. HD mocked my sheepophobia and the rest is history.
So when HD posted a week of pictures of George, I could hardly keep quiet about it, but I had to get an account because I wasn't allowed to post anonymously.
*smooches* to HD, and (ack) to George.
Oh! And *smooches* to Carey and Momma, for complaining that I had no blog, and for telling me to start one, respectively.
You would not believe how long it took me just to put this first stupid posting up. I hope I get smarter or something. And I had to edit in why I got the Blogger account. So not smarter yet.


2 Comments:
Well Yay!! It's about time.
I can't believe you tried again. Blessyerheart.
Post a Comment
<< Home