Cleaning
So I'm cleaning the living room, because DH decided he wants to move the furniture around. He moved a lot as a kid, and I think he likes things to be different now and again. Me, I could live with everything exactly the same for years and not care. Anyway, DS got cranky, so DH took him up to have a nap. And fell asleep too. DD and I took a quick break and discovered a Barbie movie on TV and watched it. So now, all I've managed to accomplish is to sort a few toys and clean behind one of the couches. This is more work than it sounds, but you can't tell by looking. DD seems to be coming down with a cold. Great. Anyway, she's supposed to be finding all the little plastic animals and little plastic cars and sorting them into their own drawers in the organiser things. Can I get her to do this? No. Fine. I gather up as many as I can find and tell her to sort. She's good at that. She finishes and says "I'm done" and goes off to play with the toys we just put away.
Now I'm not exactly leading by example, since I just disappeared upstairs to get the Febreze and decided to check my email and maybe post an entry. I guess it's back to it.
*sigh*


7 Comments:
I should be cleaning but I have a hangover today so nothing has been done. *sigh*
P.S. Can I link you, or are you a non liner?
Ha! I PM'd a link to HD, so he could see the first post, and told him I wasn't advertising. But it's not as if it's hidden. I didn't choose to keep it off the directory...so you know what? Yes, please link me.
Now I'm thinking all kinds of warm fuzzy thoughts about you. *smooch*
Good luck w/ all that cleaning. Sometimes I feel like I live in between Santa's workshop and a landfill.
Our house has been cleaned since DD's birthday party so now I am really, really trying to keep it nice and clean. Guess what? It is much easier this way!
So far I have played 3 games of Candyland today. Curse you Lord Licorice!!!!
Welcome Rose and Zombs!
Santa's workshop and a landfill? *snort* Here too.
I have every hope that I will be able to maintain the tidiness in the living room. Lots and lots of hope. :D
OMH! I was cleaning today, thinking about the weight loss girls (can't think of the official name) and it hit me, Rose asked you to host it next week, right? So then I wondered, where will she host it? Then it hit me!! Seana must have blog!!!! I can't believe I missed it until now. Welcome to the world of blogging! Yay! :D
Welcome, MM!
This blog is just new since Friday. I wasn't really going to show people, because I'm not sure I'm all that interesting...
But then Carey found it, not that it was hiding, and...
This explanation sucks.
Hi, MM! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home